No announcement yet.

The Official movie trailer thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it was made by the people who shot the original Resident Evil intro sequence.

I thought the previous Doom movie was great. Would love to have had a sequel to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Looks like it was made by the people who shot the original Resident Evil intro sequence.

I thought the previous Doom movie was great. Would love to have had a sequel to that.
      To be honest i think the original Doom movie was not to bad I think if they went for the more from hell aspect rather then resi evil type science I think it would have been really good

Comment

The thing is, when you’re talking interplanetary travel and interdimensional portals, Hell doesn’t really hold a lot of meaning. In the sense that it’s just another place. It’s effectively just an alien environment. But yeah, I know what you mean. The whole DNA thing and the history behind it maybe wasn’t needed at all but I did like how they then applied that to the Rock and Urban. It reminded me of that Japanese film, Versus, from years back.

Comment

The Rock / Urban Doom is pure awesomeness!

When you add Dexter Fletcher it becomes even more amazing!

Comment

The only pass I can give the new Doom film is that it's a direct to DVD release so it's not that bad on that basis even if it's woefully miscast

Comment

Trailer for Framing John DeLorean

Comment

Two martial arts cinema icons are going to be going at it, as Donnie Yen (Rogue One) and Scott [...]

Teaser trailer for Ip Man 4

Comment

The trailer for Tarantino's penultimate film Once Upon a Hollywood

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    The trailer for Tarantino's penultimate film Once Upon a Hollywood

I dunno what to make of that. I thought it was a film about the manson killings, but if it is, it hides it well.

Comment

OUATIH looks awesome.

I love Tarantino flicks so really can't wait for this.

Comment

I'm hyped after watching that. Hoping it's QT back on top form.

Comment

I want to see this purely for the Bruce Lee fight

Comment

The trailer for Gemini Man which see's Will Smith face off against the Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Comment

^^^Maybe it's watching it on my phone.

Or maybe it's the viral conjunctivitis making my vision blurry.

All I'll say us I've seen better CG in PSOne cutscenes.

Comment

How is this even... a thing?
                                Backdraft 2

Comment

Working...
                                X