No announcement yet.

The Official movie trailer thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its really difficult to place. His films have all the hallmarks of classic films, but they seem to have a hollow soul. Something is missing from them. Almost like if you remake a film but it loses some of the originals charm.

Comment

Thanks to Potato-cam and Era I've seen the teaser, as expected it's rubbish, just a couple of brief shots of the lead character with zero context.

Comment

Comment

First trailer for Dolittle which oddly doesn't use Talk to the Animals in the trailer:

Comment

First trailer for Scoob, there's stuff I like and stuff I don't - primarily the poor voice cast choices:

Comment

Comment

Trailer for the new Netflix Transformers series

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                  Trailer for the new Netflix Transformers series

Neil
                  It's a shame about Megatrons voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                    It's a shame about Megatrons voice.
                    Yeah would have liked Frank Welker back but it's not too terrible
                    Also Prime isn't being voiced by Peter Cullen either but that seemed less noticeable in the trailer

Comment

The Despicable Me films are great. Minions is a comedy par excellence!!

Can't wait for this!!!

Comment

The Tom Hanks written by and starring movie Greyhound

Comment

The second Brannagh Poirot movie is on the way it seems with Death on the Nile

Who did it?! Covid...

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            The second Brannagh Poirot movie is on the way it seems with Death on the Nile
                            This isn't the first time French & Saunders have been on a boat together, but last time, it was directed by Edgar Wright.

A seasonal special, featuring Adrian Edmondson, Joanna Lumley and The Spice Girls.

Comment

Did you watch John Wick and think, I'd love to see this exact movie again only with Bob Odenkirk in the Reeves role? Well, the producers of John Wick have got you covered:

Comment

Remember trailers for new films that came out in the cinema? Good times.

Nobody
                                Staring Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul), directed by Ilya Naishuller (HARDCORE HENRY), Produced by 87North Productions (David Leith and the John Wick peeps).

Comment

Working...
                                X