No announcement yet.

The Official movie trailer thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember that firefighter film from about 1991? Well here's the sequel you never asked for!

Comment

Doctor Sleep trailer is out. Its the sequel to The Shining. Worth checking out but I don't like the look of it.

Comment

The trailer for Charlie's Angels re-reboot... looks naff so I guess is at least fairly faithful to the last incarnation in that sense.

Comment

Okay so I'm probably never going to see this in a million years unless it hits Netflix when almost every other movie has been pulled to other streaming services leaving me with no choice... but I didn't hate the trailer.

Comment

Why the hell would they do another Charlies angels? The TV show was crap, the movies were crap and the actual concept is crap? Who green lighted this film??

Comment

It’s mad. If that wasn’t bad enough, there are people out there making music that I don’t listen to. Waste of time for everyone concerned.

Comment

Am I the only one who quite liked the Charlie's Angels movies?!

They're not masterpieces, but they're good fun with some nice elements.
                I like:
                The Yuen Cheun-yan's fight choreography
                Bill Murray
                The Soundtrack
                Marty McFly's dad as the bad guy
                Tim Curry
                Sam Rockwell
                The F1 chase

The first film was McG's first film, which I felt was a fun and upbeat movie.

Comment

I haven't seen the movies but I do remember Bernie Mac's line about having sand in his butt had me cracking up when I saw it in the trailer. Like, that's one of my favourite comedy moments and I've never seen the movie.

Comment

I mean, this isn't my Rmoxon Crystal Skull moment, but I really enjoyed the films when I saw them.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

I like:
                      Bill Murray
                      The Soundtrack
                      Tim Curry
                      Sam Rockwell
                      The F1 chase

I liked the first McG movie too. It’s just daft fun. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

They set the tone from the start when a character on a plane bemoans the fact that the in-flight film is T.J. Hooker: The Movie and hates these remakes of classic TV shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Okay so I'm probably never going to see this in a million years unless it hits Netflix when almost every other movie has been pulled to other streaming services leaving me with no choice... but I didn't hate the trailer.
                          How I felt.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

I like:
                            Bill Murray
                            The Soundtrack
                            Tim Curry
                            Sam Rockwell
                            The F1 chase

The first one was good.

The sequel was so bad its baaaaaaaaad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              It’s mad. If that wasn’t bad enough, there are people out there making music that I don’t listen to. Waste of time for everyone concerned.
                              It's not really about people making a film I don't like.
                              I just can't believe Hollywood is so devoid of ideas for films, mainly ones that are female led, that they have to pull this crap out of their arse every few years.
                              Give me a female led film that isn't either a rehash, reboot or a resurrected franchise please!

Comment

The trailer for Cats

I mean, genuinely bravo for simply utterly going for it. It takes some balls to just do it as is.
                                That being said I want to bleach my eyeballs now and couldn't have less of a desire to part with my money to see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X