The Official movie trailer thread.

Brave

and one for a laugh - Killer Elite

Bellflower

Interest piqued.

Comment

Aardman's latest - The Pirates! Band of Misfits

Comment

One to watch for the kids (or for the kid in you!)

Comment

Ahh, forgot about the Hugo Cabret film. Hopefully they are overselling the slapstick in the trailer.

Comment

A few new ones, not sure if they deserve new threads or not.

Tucker and Dale Vs Evil (redband\ nsfw)
            Red band trailer for Tucker and Dale vs Evil. Tucker and Dale vs Evil is a hilariously gory, good-spirited horror comedy, doing for killer rednecks what Shaun of the...

Nice spin on the teenage horror genre and actually looks pretty funny...but doesn't the trailer show everything?

Drive (redband\ nsfw?)
            Red band trailer for Drive. Ryan Gosling stars as a Los Angeles wheelman for hire, stunt driving for movie productions by day and steering getaway vehicles for armed heists by night....

Stuntdriver turns getaway driver. Looks quite cool, could be rubbish.

In Time
            The trailer for In Time that was shown at the 2011 San Diego Comic Con. In Time presents a world where time has become the ultimate currency. You stop aging at 25, but there's...

Nice SciFi concept (though basically Logan's run).

Haywire
            The trailer for Haywire. Beautiful freelance covert operative Mallory Kane is hired out by her handler to various global entities to perform jobs which governments can't authorize and...

New film by Steven "I'm quiting movies forever, no really" Soderbergh. Looks like a Salt style action film with a great cast.

Comment

Figured someone would have posted this by now.

It stars the "Dink"!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                A few new ones, not sure if they deserve new threads or not.

Tucker and Dale Vs Evil (redband\ nsfw)
                Red band trailer for Tucker and Dale vs Evil. Tucker and Dale vs Evil is a hilariously gory, good-spirited horror comedy, doing for killer rednecks what Shaun of the...

Nice spin on the teenage horror genre and actually looks pretty funny...but doesn't the trailer show everything?
                No...

Its not really anything like a teen horror film at all mind you, its very much a comedy that just happens to have alot of blood in it. Original and very funny film that also has a great big heart, you'll completely fall in love with the two main hillbilly guys by the end of it.
                Last edited by rmoxon; 26-07-2011, 19:39.

Comment

Cool, will have to watch it then!

Forgot to post the Knights trailer, also looks quite good

Comment

Looking forward to The Pirates very much now. Didn't even know it existed.

Glad it's claymation.

Comment

Agreed, the trailer made me chuckle. I never liked Chicken Run so i hope this turns out to be better!

Comment

Everyone's favourite female MMA fighter Gina Carano - in her first film directed by Steven Soderbergh, with supporting cast of Ewan McGregor, Bill Paxton, Antonio Banderas and Michael Douglas - looks like it could be a female version of the Bourne Identity. Has potential to be quite good:

Ah, I see PeteJ beat me to it, doh!
                        Last edited by Miguel007; 27-07-2011, 17:46.

Comment

So the Battleship trailer is out on yahoo. http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blog/arti...e-trailer.html

Not up on youtube yet. Looks like its about aliens setting up a force-field around ships to take turns. :P

Comment

Hahahahahaha. I had no idea this movie was real. What the hell is Neeson doing on a piece of **** like that?

Comment

Margin Call. Great cast, could be a new Wall Street.
                              Trailer for Margin Call. A thriller that revolves around the key people at a investment bank over a 24-hour period during the early stages of the financial crisis.

Horrible tagline!

Comment

Working...
                              X