Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dungeon Siege 3 (Limited and Standard) ?24.99 on GAME and Gamestation (360/PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh! That I do not know I'm afraid!

Comment

Bargain for 12 quid - a dungeon crawler/loot collecting time you can play in small pieces which suits me at the moment

Comment

Im tempted by this, and at that price it would kinda be rude not to

Im a fan of Record of Lodoss war on the DC, but didn't quite get on with Sacred 2, I guess my question is will it be worth me checking this out? How is the levelling up system on this? Any feedback is greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
          Im tempted by this, and at that price it would kinda be rude not to

Im a fan of Record of Lodoss war on the DC, but didn't quite get on with Sacred 2, I guess my question is will it be worth me checking this out? How is the levelling up system on this? Any feedback is greatly appreciated

its a much more structured game than lodoss; personally finding it much better than sacred 2 (although there was too much going on in that for me to keep track of)

You build the usual xp points, then get to level up existing and attach new powers - it pretty linear (bar the sidequests which seem plenty) Its a quality game, with a decent story with good voice acting, nice graphics and great sound. As you say, rude not to pick it up at that price....

Comment

Thanks for the info DVDX, will get onto it now...

Suprising there is no First Play, considering how many peeps have jumped onto this now

Comment

There's a first play up mate, http://www.ntsc-uk.co.uk/showthread....ungeon-Siege-3

This is a bargain at ?12, it's a real solid game. Just don't expect multiplayer to be any good

Comment

Back up to ?15 at Game now and the limited edition of the 360 version has magically flown back into stock.

Comment

Gamestation still at ?11.98

Comment

Xbox version under a tenner now at Simplygames.com (PS3 20 pounds)

Comment

Oh FFS. Gameplay went up in price so ordered at amazon for ?11.98, and hour or two later and it's under a tenner and I can't cancel the amazon order. Just my ****ing luck.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                        Oh FFS. Gameplay went up in price so ordered at amazon for ?11.98, and hour or two later and it's under a tenner and I can't cancel the amazon order. Just my ****ing luck.
                        It's only a couple of quid just feel sorry for those gamers who paid full price a few weeks ago

Comment

The PC version is at full price... Weird.

Comment

Working...
                          X