Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dungeon Siege 3 (Limited and Standard) ?24.99 on GAME and Gamestation (360/PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeon Siege 3 (Limited and Standard) ?24.99 on GAME and Gamestation (360/PS3)

Both sites are doing the PS3/360 copies of Dungeon Siege III (including limited) for ?24.99

Gamestation links:
    PS3

If you get it and don't like it, you can trade it in up until the 7th July for ?35 trade at Gamestation too, so bonus!

EDIT: Apparently Gamestation have pulled the trade in offer, so that's no longer valid. But still a good price f you're looking at picking the game up.
    Last edited by elaniel; 01-07-2011, 10:49.

Ever so slightly cheaper at shop-to (360 ltd version anyhow) for anyone that prefers using them (always been next day del for me).

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/VID...20Edition.html

Edit, out of the kindness of my heart I just checked and it's the same price on PS3 too.

Comment

Its ?20 in Morrisons at the mo.

Comment

Currently ?11.98 at Game.co.uk

Comment

Loving the Mini Munchman avatar

Comment

great price - thought I got a good deal at TESCO (in-store) at ?19 for the LTD ed

game starts off very slow, but when you start meeting more AI helpers, it really picks up

recommeded

Comment

Its 9.98 on the PC too. Bah.

Comment

Dont know if I can be bothered to buy this, demo didnt exactly wow me... the bad local multiplayer is pretty much putting me off

Comment

Another disappointment from Obsidian then? They've come a long way since their days as Black Isle working on the Baldur's Gate series, sadly a long way in the wrong direction.

Comment

defo worth ?12 if you like these type of games...

Comment

Is the extra content available from the start in the limited edition collectible in-game?

Comment

I played the demo & yes the multi-player is broken but I enjoyed the single player. ?12 is a great price I think for the SP game.
                        I missed out on the Limited Edition versions so just ordered the standard edition.

Now I just have to ignore Torchlight so I can play this instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          Loving the Mini Munchman avatar
                          Thanks, it is the spark that started my love for videogaming

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                            Is the extra content available from the start in the limited edition collectible in-game?
                            Yes it is, you get the 4 items the moment you start playing. They aren't super powerful items though, nice little stat boost to start with, but if you missed the LE and didn't get them it's no great loss!

Really enjoyable game though I've found so far, but then I was a fan since the fist one on the PC all those years ago.

I do however NEED to learn to not always buy titles at full price XD

Comment

Ah, my phrasing was off- I was wondering if the items available in the limited edition could be collected during a playthrough of the standard version.

Comment

Working...
                              X