No announcement yet.

Brand New PSP Go with 10 Games - ?79.99 instore @Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange, the manager I spoke to this morning said he was aware of them dropping to ?49.99 this morning before I even rang, as it was on his POS...

Nevermind, I can't say I'm bothered either way as I've already got one, and some credit to spend haha!

Comment

CEX had some 8gb M2's in this am as well, so got one on the way
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Well, I've managed to get all my UMD based games onto my Go using CFW. Its a fantastic bit of kit now I can play Lumines on it!

The smaller screen really makes things like Dissidia duodecim & Kingdom Hearts look even more amazing.

Comment

If anybody happens to come across a spare, they couldn't pick one up for me could they?

Comment

Just got my 10 free games email woop

Comment

Mine too. Interesting that I thought Beaterator had replaced Vice City Stories but I have the GTA game in group of downloads.

Comment

Yup, got mine too

edit: Hmm I entered the code and went to the offer, came back out and now don't seem to be abe to bringthe games up again!? Checked on the PSN store and nothing, any ideas?

edit2: turns out you have to go to: Account Management/Services/Promotions - talk about not making it obvious!
                Last edited by Escape-To-88; 28-07-2011, 22:27.

Comment

Might be like the psn welcome back thing - cant remember exactly but that disappeared to under account management or something? Haven't entered mine yet.

Comment

If you just download them and cancel them all, you can download them whenever you want, again and gain from your download history. That's what I've done, just invade I ever want any of them.

Can't see why I would though, they're all a bit ****

Comment

If you need help finding it again it's under the 'services/promotion' section of the user managment area - not actually on the PSN store Downloaded GTA VC Stories so far - had no interest in the console ones and really tried to like them but couldn't - but loving this!

Comment

I ended up doing what Mr Kirov suggested - downloading them to activate them, but then cancelling the download. Did download some of the smaller ones though - Avatar, Motorstorm and Wipeout, although I am yet to play any. I thought each game would be at least a gb, was happy to see some are as small as 350mb - 16gb should go further than expected!

88 - I didn't mind the console ones but never really got into them (bar the 1st one on PS1/PC, I still play that!) but have played LCS a load since downloading it last week. It's reminded me how much I used to play it on my old 1001 as I've done loads of missions and still haven't got as far as I remember being. There is something about it running so well on a handheld that gives it some extra magic.

Comment

Working...
                        X