No announcement yet.

Brand New PSP Go with 10 Games - ?79.99 instore @Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a read up about the whole CFW stuff and tbh it seems like too much of a risk for me so I'l just hook it up to my USA account and get some FF on the go

Although I'm guessing this will mean I won't get my 10 free psn titles

Comment

Originally posted by jeimuzu_uk View Post
      Had a read up about the whole CFW stuff and tbh it seems like too much of a risk for me so I'l just hook it up to my USA account and get some FF on the go

Although I'm guessing this will mean I won't get my 10 free psn titles
      I think you can use a UK account to get the free games, then sign in to a US account to access the US store and just switch back and forth between the accounts depending on what game you want to play.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
        Not bothered about emulation or piracy, just want all of my umd games loaded onto it's memory so I don't have to carry all my games with me, and I have a lighter, shindig and more ergonomic new toy. I'm sure it'll be better than my psp 1001!
        PSP1000 series are the best.

Comment

Tell that to my cramped hands after longer than 20 mins with it >.<

Comment

il check out walsalls game store tomorrow

Comment

Tell that to my cramped hands after longer than 20 mins with it >.<
              It'll be 2 minutes with a Go.

Comment

Sssh, dont say that...

Comment

Just had to settle for a white one - both Woking and Guildford only had 1 of the white each - no black. Bought mine in Guildford so assume they are now oos there.

Comment

I'm having to go with a White one too, don't really mind though, it'll hopefully be less of a smudge magnet!

You going to cfw yours koopa? seems to be easy enough, but I'm also going to have to cfw my old psp again aswell so I can use it to make Isos of my umds... Urgh! Going to be worth it hopefully though!

Do we know if the cfw circumvents the whole region change thing now so I can play my d/l games from PSN from all regions without having to fanny about changing regions?

Comment

I'm having to go with a White one too, don't really mind though, it'll hopefully be less of a smudge magnet!

You going to cfw yours koopa? seems to be easy enough, but I'm also going to have to cfw my old psp again aswell so I can use it to make Isos of my umds... Urgh! Going to be worth it hopefully though!

Do we know if the cfw circumvents the whole region change thing now so I can play my d/l games from PSN from all regions without having to fanny about changing regions?

Comment

PSN games are regionless.

Comment

No they ain't.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Are they not?

They are on PS3. As long as you download the titles with a certain account you're able to play them on other region accounts too.

Comment

I thought if a download a US PSN game and put it on my PSPgo, then I have to be logged in to that amregions account in order to play it, so it's a nightmare if you've got multi region stuff? That's why I was getting at anyway, I dunno if cfw fixes that nowadays...

Comment

Yeah definately cfwing it! Mainly bought it for emulation purposes as was never too fussed by actual PSP games when I did own one years ago.
                                Haven't actually looked at how to do it yet but I can do Wiis easily enough and did my old PSP 1000 (also used to do the GTA save file thing too haha) so should be ok...

Just got mine out of the box and it actually looks pretty nice so don't think I'll mind the white too much after all!

Comment

Working...
                                X