Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rushy
    Both of the castlevania's are superb.
    Indeed. The 1st one is only ?9.99 in Toys 'R' Us but you'll have to hurry because it is a discontinued line.

Comment

The two new GBA specific Pokemon games are out in the US now.

Pokemon Saphire, and Pokemon Ruby. Ive got the former one and its great! I think you should get that as the GBA is multiregion.

Comment

Tetris
        AlleyWay
        Golf
        SuperMarioLand (2)
        Tennis
        Burai Fighter

Comment

If you are into classic 2D platformers then go for all the Mario Advance 1, 2, and Yoshis Island, or you could try Sonic Advance 1 and 2, both of which ae quite good.

You could also try Zelda: A Link to the Past, as it's truly excellent, and the best Zelda game ever made.

Comment

Made in Wario - The best Nintendo game in years. So original and refreshing. It's also completely insane and easily one of the funniest games ever.

Comment

Well I'm currently playing:

Pokemon Sapphire (eating my time like hell!)
              Zelda, quality game
              Mario World, best platformer ever
              Yoshi's Island, 3rd best platformer ever
              Broken Sword, quality adventure, quite relaxing to play
              Advance wars, Oh. My. God.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidez
                Made in Wario - The best Nintendo game in years. So original and refreshing. It's also completely insane and easily one of the funniest games ever.
                I`d second that Made in Wario is amazing fun. The concept is so simple and everything feels so old school, but the ambience and style of the game, characters, everything feels so spot on. ****ing hilarious too

Broken Sword is great too, but watch out for the terrible terrible bug (which got me first time through playing it).

Comment

Originally posted by Tokuda
                  Broken Sword is great too, but watch out for the terrible terrible bug (which got me first time through playing it).

What bug?

Comment

Try Z.O.E. Its not to hard and has some very long dialogue between missions. But, I found it utterly enthralling and couldn't put it down until I'd finished.

And could someone explain the Broken Sword bug without giving too much away please? Thanks.

TTFN

Comment

Get Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis. IMO, the best GBA game out. And I love RPGs with strategy elements and Tactics Ogre has to be the finest of that nature. Other than that, Yoshi's Island is a must have along with Mario Kart and Super Mario World (SMA 2)

Comment

TO is great, but a little easy. You don't actually need that many tactics! Still, loads to do in it and the story is quite good once you get into it. I'd agree that it's one of the best GBA games, but not to everyones tastes perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                        X