10 year service present at work !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 year service present at work !

Has anyone ever gotten a term of service pressie at work, if so did you get anything nice ?

This what I got from my employer

Last edited by wicky; 20-07-2011, 18:49. Reason: broked image lol

Wow, nice! That's very cool of them.

Comment

Cool!

From a company I worked for for 10 years, I got a Cross Pen. I barely remember what pens are for.... I promptly lost it by accident doh.

From another company I worked for for a couple of years, I got a Cross Pen, a 5* trip to Brighton, a 5* trip to Vienna, a 5* trip to Washington.

Comment

I've never made it to 10 years in any job (8 is my 'best'), but rest assured NONE of my previous employers would have been that generous!

Comment

That's an excellent service gift! Our place does vouchers of your choice in 5 year markers so:

5 Years - ?50
          10 Years - ?100
          15 Years - ?150
          20 Years - ?200 etc

If I stay till retirement i'm not sure I could find ?500's worth in HMV... then again, with inflation and their prices that'd probably be an Iron Man 17 DVD.

Comment

I still have to work for 5 consecutive years in one place; the longest I had was four years, and I quit exactly the same day I started working! And eight months after I quit and went back to were I was before, all I got are 2x19" 16:9 screens when I had 2x24" 16:10 monitors.

Comment

I worked for about 3 yrs in 1 job & I got a ?10 voucher for a local sports shop that I never visited. Nearly 10 yrs later the vouchers probably still sitting in my house somewhere.
              I got it from other members of staff btw. Got nowt from management.

You must work for some very nice ppl wicky, & they've got good taste too cos those are the 2 games I would pick if I (still) had a 3DS
              Last edited by EDDIE M0NS00N; 19-07-2011, 14:01.

Comment

Wow, that was very generous of them to give you such a thoughtful gift... Ebay it!

kidding...

Ive never heard of a long service gify/anniversary... Im currently doing my longest stretch ever, 6 years as of next month! Im not expecting anything, even if I do hit the decade mark. But I work at a place where you need to make up your hours if you go to the dentist/doctors etc...

Still, it's nice to know such celebrations exist out there! Thanks for sharing Wicky...

Charlie Bear, do we get long service reward for being on NTSC-UK???

Comment

It's a bit of a shame to think that most companies out there don't do something nice for long term employees. Loving replaying zelda though, been running around shouting "hey" at my cats like navi since i played it

Comment

I can't see what they got you

Comment

odd works for me ! got a black 3ds, zelda oot, pilotwings and a inflatable hello kitty

Comment

Pictures gone... What did you get!!!!?

Comment

I worked for a company for 8 years, all I got was a P45.

Comment

For 20 years service I got a plaque, badge and some vouchers. I would've preferred ?8000 and a shiny tv ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by wicky View Post
                              odd works for me ! got a black 3ds, zelda oot, pilotwings and a inflatable hello kitty
                              Ah nice one! Where is it that you work? Sounds like they know you well enough to get something decent

Comment

Working...
                              X