No announcement yet.

New features after site upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve only just had a fiddle with my settings after the site change and noticed that this board allows you to disable or hide people’s signatures but no possibility to add them yourself.

I know it was years ago that signatures were removed to normal users, but who has access to them?

Comment

Actually, I haven't changed the site recently (that's about to happen soon) - all I did was install a plugin for the cool gamer ids.

Signatures are just for writers I think.

Comment

Sorry, since the switch over from NTSC-UK, not noticed that option before.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
          I've looked high & low on steam for some sort of active privacy setting but can't find one and all the details I entered looked correct. Still nothing!

I've removed my link for now intill I figure out what's causing the issue.

EDIT: Finally cracked it!
          Oh what did you do to get the Steam link working? Mine is borked too and I have no idea what is wrong.

Comment

You don't exist on steam, is there some kind of profile or privacy option you need to adjust somwhere?

Comment

I found the bit that was wrong. Apparently just linking my account name doesn't work and had to fill out the end part of my URL in Steam manually, something I assumed it would automagically do for me. All working now!

Edit: Well half working it would seem. Still says I don't exist yet works when you click on it.
              Last edited by Fader209; 12-06-2012, 20:54.

Comment

Working...
              X