Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    You think Godzilla Vs. Kong is an epic battle?

You should see my rational bargain-hunting mind battling with my kaiju-loving heart over investing £30 for one film!
    Ha ha ha I didn't even think...I just clicked the button
    I knew we weren't getting it & at some point it will be rare & by then even further beyond my reach

But I also don't think about dropping £60+ on limited edition Steelbook releases from the Far East so still seemed a good deal lol

Neil

Comment

Where did you get it from, Neil?

Comment

Where did you get it from, Neil?
        Amazon US but showing out of stock now

Neil

Comment

OK, I'll keep 'em peeled.
          Another US-only release I'd love:

Find All Of Your Favorite Film, TV, & Cult Classics On Blu-Ray Here At Shout! Factory. Featuring Thousands Of Titles, Limited Collector's Editions, Box Sets, & More. Shop Now!

Bonus Features
          DISC ONE (4K UHD):

NEW 2021 4K Scan Of The Original Camera Negative Approved By Cinematographer Dean Cundey
          NEW 2021 Dolby Atmos Track
          Audio Commentary With Director Tommy Lee Wallace
          Audio Commentary With Actor Tom Atkins
          DISC TWO (BLU-RAY):

NEW 2021 4K Scan Of The Original Camera Negative Approved By Cinematographer Dean Cundey
          Audio Commentary With Tommy Lee Wallace
          Audio Commentary With Tom Atkins
          “Stand Alone: The Making Of Halloween III: Season Of The Witch” Featuring Tommy Lee Wallace, Actors Tom Atkins And Stacey Nelkin, Stunt Coordinator Dick Warlock, Director Of Photography Dean Cundey, And More
          Horror’s Hallowed Grounds: Revisiting The Original Shooting Locations With Host Sean Clark And Tommy Lee Wallace
          Interview With Make-Up Effects Artist Tom Burman
          Still Gallery
          Theatrical Trailers
          TV Spots
          Radio Spots

Comment

Find All Of Your Favorite Film, TV, & Cult Classics On Blu-Ray Here At Shout! Factory. Featuring Thousands Of Titles, Limited Collector's Editions, Box Sets, & More. Shop Now!

Bonus Features
            DISC ONE (4K UHD):

DISC TWO (BLU-RAY):

“Stand Alone: The Making Of Halloween III: Season Of The Witch” Featuring Tommy Lee Wallace, Actors Tom Atkins And Stacey Nelkin, Stunt Coordinator Dick Warlock, Director Of Photography Dean Cundey, And More
            Horror’s Hallowed Grounds: Revisiting The Original Shooting Locations With Host Sean Clark And Tommy Lee Wallace
            Still Gallery
            Theatrical Trailers
            TV Spots
            Radio Spots
            Yeah, I clocked that, would love it too. Tempted by the box set of 1-5 but it’s probably silly money and I’ve never seen 4 & 5 and have little interest in doing so.

Comment

Bonus Features
              DISC ONE (4K UHD):

DISC TWO (BLU-RAY):

Still Gallery
              Theatrical Trailers
              TV Spots
              Radio Spots
              Nice
              Do you have access to a 4K player?
              Only unfortunately Shout Factory region lock their Blu-Ray discs but the UHD will be region free

Wow HD have it for £27 delivered

Neil

Comment

Ah, OK, that's the worst of both worlds as I don't have a 4K player for the unlocked disc and the Blu-Ray is region locked!

Thanks for the warning, Neil.

Comment

Ah, OK, that's the worst of both worlds as I don't have a 4K player for the unlocked disc and the Blu-Ray is region locked!

Thanks for the warning, Neil.
                  Ah poo that sucks
                  Have you thought about getting an X-Box One S?
                  Should be cheap enough now & they are 4K players

Neil

Comment

I don't have a 4K telly!

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                      I've never bought from those guys before, that's awfully tempting. Might just give 'em a go, cheers.

Comment

I don't have a 4K telly!
                        You can still watch 4K discs on a 1080p tv.

Comment

I don't have a 4K telly!
                          Ah there's the kicker lol

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                            I've never bought from those guys before, that's awfully tempting. Might just give 'em a go, cheers.
                            No worries buddy
                            I've used them loads & no issues
                            They do automatically add the VAT on to purchases now as well though so expect the extra when you go through checkout
                            Might also be worth comparing the price with Amazon America just in case

Neil

Comment

I just ordered that Halloween III set yesterday!

Not the deluxe one with the vinyl, just the ordinary one

I got mine from Amazon.com which rang in at £38 after the VAT and shipping - WowHD's price is nice consider the shipping is free, however I assume I'd get done for tax? Any guidance from WowHD users would be most welcome.

QC, if there is one film where it is worth spending a couple of grand to upgrade your entire setup to 4K, surely it's that visual feast?!
                              Last edited by wakka; 08-07-2021, 10:25.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                I just ordered that Halloween III set yesterday!

Not the deluxe one with the vinyl, just the ordinary one

I got mine from Amazon.com which rang in at £38 after the VAT and shipping - WowHD's price is nice consider the shipping is free, however I assume I'd get done for tax? Any guidance from WowHD users would be most welcome.

QC, if there is one film where it is worth spending a couple of grand to upgrade your entire setup to 4K, surely it's that visual feast?!
                                They actually add the VAT charge at Checkout so you won't get stung when it arrives here...

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X