Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*fire emoji*

I watched Red River recently via that very version. A good film. A good Sunday afternoon watch in particular.

Never been the biggest fan of True Romance if I'm honest, but I bet that Arrow UHD is dynamite visually.

EDIT: never seen Bunny Lake either, but I'd like to....might pick that one up actually.
    Last edited by wakka; 22-07-2021, 15:22.

Comment

Some more 70’s goodness form scorpion and kino Lorber

Image 14-DB7678-5812-410-F-AC36-84-CEB732-D2-C5 hosted in ImgBB

Fantastic watching this stuff in the correct aspect ratio and 1080p

Comment

I've never actually seen Day of the Dolphin, but it has my favourite tagline of all time:

Comment

*pfffft* We've all unwittingly done that.

Comment

Comment

It's easily done to be fair.

Comment

Comment

Another treat from Arrow arrived today. The alt-artwork edition of Bird with the Crystal Plumage.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Told you it was silly

Neil

Comment

New get today

Am interested to see why it was rated so badly & even John Woo didn't like it

Neil

Comment

I hadn't heard of that. Just done a bit of reading up on it, sounds intriguing.

Comment

Is that Charles on the right? Under Benicio DelToro?

Comment

Hahaha that is hilarious.

Comment

The Thing 4K Ltd Ed up for pre-order … and it looks like the previous John Carpenter ltd editions (Escape, Prince, Fog and They Live) are getting a re-release too, great for anyone who missed out last time.

Comment

I was toying with getting all the Carpenter discs and redoing the covers so the spine makes one long picture, but the releases are all over the shop. Canal, Arrow, Indicator and steelbooks!

I think I'll just try getting the standard BR second hand and on the cheap as people upgrade to 4K.
                                I don't have anything to play or show in 4K yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X