Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good old CeX

Comment

Phenomena is a really strange one. The version I saw has terrible lip sync in areas although is said to be the directors cut. Actually, if memory serves me right, it was because the Italian voiced characters were dubbed over.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
        Phenomena is a really strange one. The version I saw has terrible lip sync in areas although is said to be the directors cut. Actually, if memory serves me right, it was because the Italian voiced characters were dubbed over.
        A lot of those films were shot in dual language and dubbed anyway, some are all over the place, kind of goes with the territory a bit. The longest cut in this set is an English dub with some Italian that's sub-titled (same as Deep Red). Tbh, Phenomena is nowhere near my fave Argento film but the completionist in me along with a bit of store credit added it to the collection.

Comment

Comment

Couple of recent pick-ups

Comment

Nice!!

I forgot that had come out - will have to get my copy.

Comment

A blind buy I couldn’t resist

Comment

As well as Licorice Pizza I picked this up this week. Can’t wait to watch it

Comment

That looks like such a nice set. Good work

Comment

Another arrival, from Amazon.com (4k ver exclusive to US release for some reason)

Comment

Awesome. So great Criterion are finally doing UHDs. I want that one and also For All Mankind.

Comment

Nothing as fine & arty as Atticus purchases but my latest arrival today a new updated Blu-Ray release of the original Darkstalkers Anime

Not seen it in years since I had the VHS version back in the day

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post

Weird, that's a different cover to the one I've seen of the only film called "Drive".

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              Another arrival, from Amazon.com (4k ver exclusive to US release for some reason)

I watched this as part of my GCSE Media Studies course and it has stayed with me for the 25 years since.

A bona fide classic!!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                Weird, that's a different cover to the one I've seen of the only film called "Drive".
                                Yours is better [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X