No announcement yet.

Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not seen that Drive QC ... love the cover and you can’t beat a bit of Dacascos

Comment

I do want to see that Dacascos Drive. I see the UHD is nearly here now, June 27th

Comment

It's an absolute masterpiece!!!

Comment

Today's birthday movies

Neil

Comment

Nice gets and happy birthday [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]. I picked up Welcome to Racoon City too but not watched it yet.

Comment

New arrival for me today, the brand new remastered & uncut version of Violence Jack
              Been forever since I watched the UK release so I'll be interested to see how it looks now & how bloody violent it really is

Neil

Comment

Nice, Violence Jack is absolutely nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  Nice, Violence Jack is absolutely nuts.
                  Thanks man
                  Yeah seen to remember it being pretty bonkers back in the day & amazing me with what they got away with in Anime

Neil

Comment

Just bought the German release of Fire Walk With Me blu ray. Got all 3 series on Prime.

Comment

Wow I haven't seen Violence Jack for years. Forgot it even existed

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        Wow I haven't seen Violence Jack for years. Forgot it even existed
                        Yeah it's one that you either love or just totally forget exists lol

Neil

Comment

I've never seen Violence Jack, although I can imagine I'd love it.
                          However, I had the poster on my wall for years after getting it in Mean Machines or something similar.

Comment

Oops, never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              I've never seen Violence Jack, although I can imagine I'd love it.
                              However, I had the poster on my wall for years after getting it in Mean Machines or something similar.

I reckon you'll love it, it's typical Go Nagai & utterly freaking insane...and that was the UK version...let alone this uncut release
                              Love that poster as well it just screams 80's

Neil

Comment

Oh looks like it's Region A and I don't have a multiregion player.

Let me know how it is when you finally watch it!

Comment

Working...
                                X