Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Oh looks like it's Region A and I don't have a multiregion player.

Let me know how it is when you finally watch it!
    Yeah sadly all these releases from Discotek are region locked
    Luckily I still have my Region A player from years ago

I'll keep you posted as soon as I can watch it...won't be anytime soon though...need everyone out of the way before I stick this bad boy on lol

Neil

Comment

Couple of new picks this week

Comment

Been wanting to Garth Marenghi’s Dark Place again for ages … couldn’t resist this double pack

Comment

I'm surprised the absolute cowards at Channel 4 were brave enough to release this DeanVD.

Comment

Got the season 2 of Lower Decks on DVD. Now I'm once again up to date with Star Trek DVD's.

Comment

Found the Bleach sets for cheap. It's been a long time since I watched Bleach, and I still enjoy it.

Beyond The Infinite Two Minutes seems to me like the most intresting out of the bottom row movies. I like odd stuff.

Love & Peace and When The Last Sword Is Drawn were both really cheap. When The Last Sword Is Drawn is actually letterboxed 4:3 aspect ratio, which is a huge bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Travesty View Post

Found the Bleach sets for cheap. It's been a long time since I watched Bleach, and I still enjoy it.

Beyond The Infinite Two Minutes seems to me like the most intresting out of the bottom row movies. I like odd stuff.

Love & Peace and When The Last Sword Is Drawn were both really cheap. When The Last Sword Is Drawn is actually letterboxed 4:3 aspect ratio, which is a huge bummer.
                Nice gets on the Bleach sets, still my favourite Anime of all time

New arrivals for me yesterday & they arrived in some bullet proof packaging

Contained within this polystyrene cushion was the new Lenticular Avengers: Age of Ultron steelbooks from WEET

I went for both Lenticulars this time because I couldn't decide which one I preferred & they both sort of complete a scene

Pleased with both of them & just waiting for them to release Avengers Assemble now for the complete Avengers set

Neil

Comment

I’ve cooled off on the gets recently but couldn’t resist this one

Comment

Oh I like that cover.

Comment

It’s a day late but looking forward to revisiting this spooky treat

Comment

Maverick isn't so fast this time - postie is taking their sweet time delivering it

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          It’s a day late but looking forward to revisiting this spooky treat

My Dad bought me that years ago on DVD and I feel terrible that I’ve never watched it. Must get round to that ASAP as it’s a fascinating concept.

Comment

It was a great idea and quite brave of the BBC … it was like a modern day equivalent (on a much smaller scale) of Orson Welles’ radio broadcast of War of the Worlds, scaring the bejesus out of peeps who trusted their radios and tvs.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                My Dad bought me that years ago on DVD and I feel terrible that I’ve never watched it. Must get round to that ASAP as it’s a fascinating concept.
                                I remember watching it on TV when it aired. It really scared me!!

Comment

Working...
                                X