Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of Arrow sets

Comment

Don’t suppose you fancy swapping Bruce Lee boxes? Since mine looks like it was used in one of those crash test dummy runs.

Comment

I heard about the amount of dinged boxes. Have you got a replacement coming prinny? You won’t believe this but I took a chance and mail ordered mine from CeX (had a voucher burning a hole). Got lucky.

Comment

They’re not doing replacement boxes because they’ve ‘sold out’.

Obviously that means they can’t order new ones to replace the ones that they damaged, because because.

Comment

Oh, I want to get that Ju-on set. I'm really glad they released that.

Comment

Don’t order from Arrow directly. It’ll turn up looking like an accordion.

Comment

It amazes me the effort they’ll put into something only to skimp on the packaging

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  Oh, I want to get that Ju-on set. I'm really glad they released that.
                  I’d never seen them before. The first tv movie is well creepy … the budget filming makes it look like a home video

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    I’d never seen them before. The first tv movie is well creepy … the budget filming makes it look like a home video
                    I adore the first one. The tension when the girl is under the table is incredible. And the timing on that stairs scene is so perfect. It’s like a horror masterclass.

Comment

Couple of new releases

Comment

New pick up for me this week the HMV exclusive 4K HDR Steelbook release of one of the finest animated films ever Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Love this movie so much & cannot wait to see it in HDR

Neil

Comment

Nice pick up Neil 👌 I’ll probably grab the std release when it lands

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                            Nice pick up Neil 👌 I’ll probably grab the std release when it lands
                            Thanks man
                            As soon as I saw it was coming I knew I wanted the Steel
                            It wasn't bad price either at £25 & the extra comic & slipcase is nice too

Neil

Comment

This weekends new get Manta Labs double Lenticular Shazam: Fury of the Gods Steelbook

Also came with this natty Little collector card & what I think is like a sticker or transfer (but to be honest I'm not really sure what it is lol)

It's a funky set...if a tad expensive for a blind buy as I've not seen it yet, but I did enjoy the first one so hopefully I'll like this one too

Neil

Comment

I got the Error 4444 slipcase of Fatal Termination the other day.

SOLD OUT REGION FREE = A / B / C PRESSED BLU RAYS Fatal Termination | 赤色大風暴 | 平凡英雄 (1990) Director: Andrew Kam When the heavy weaponry required for...

Comment

Working...
                                X