No announcement yet.

Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know there was a 3D release for Shazam, great!

Love Ready Player One.
    I'm so pleased I got to see it with my Mom as she's the one who encouraged my love of Sci-Fi.

Still trying to get a suitable version of Into The Spider-Verse in 3D for a sensible price with English speech bubbles.
    It never got a UK release.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Love Ready Player One.
      I'm so pleased I got to see it with my Mom as she's the one who encouraged my love of Sci-Fi.

Still trying to get a suitable version of Into The Spider-Verse in 3D for a sensible price with English speech bubbles.
      Yeah it's not too dear to pick Shazham up now either

After your recommendation I knew I had to wait to see RP1 in 3D instead of normal-o-vision

Do you have Sky Movies??
      Spiderverse is available to download in 3D on there

Not tried it myself yet but will get round to it one day

Neil

Comment

I have everything but Sky, it feels like!

Want the disc, though as streaming can't be trusted.

Comment

I have everything but Sky, it feels like!

Want the disc, though as streaming can't be trusted.
          Ha ha I know the feeling

Yeah I'd like a disc version too but roices mean I'll just stick to this option.
          Venom 3D is on there too & Ralph Breaks the Internet

Comment

Cool they're still supporting 3D, tbh.

Comment

Cool they're still supporting 3D, tbh.
              I know, nice to see & a real godsend for those films we have missed out on 3D versions for

Comment

Love Ready Player One.

QC, it looks like the Italian and Spanish releases have the English speech bubbles:

Spider-Man : Into The Spider-Verse 3D Blu-ray (2018) [Region Free] READ FIRST POST 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies

There is a copy on Amazon Italy for about 24 euros delivered to the UK:

Amazon Spain have it cheaper, for 10 euros before shipping, but they're temporarily out of stock:

Hope that's helpful you should get yourself a copy, as a 3D superfan!

I hate superhero movies, and even I love Spiderverse

Comment

Thanks, [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION].
                  I've read that BR forum so many times and always faltered at the last moment, but finally completed the order.

Bought the Italian version. Spanish seemed to have an extra disc, but I think it's just a Homecoming promo.
                  Italian version has all English speech bubbles, but the Spanish one doesn't on the 2D disc.

It's a film I've been meaning to see and I think the 3D will really do it justice.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Thanks, @wakka.
                    I've read that BR forum so many times and always faltered at the last moment, but finally completed the order.

Bought the Italian version. Spanish seemed to have an extra disc, but I think it's just a Homecoming promo.
                    Italian version has all English speech bubbles, but the Spanish one doesn't on the 2D disc.

It's a film I've been meaning to see and I think the 3D will really do it justice.

Thanks for your help!
                    Nice one mate!

Italian is a good call, who knows when the Spanish one would be back in, plus 24 odd euros is a really decent price for a new copy considering the silly scalping that’s gone on for this film in 3D.

You haven’t seen it yet you’re gonna love it

Comment

I normally like the thrill of getting a cheap 3D BR from CEX, but I'll make an exception for this one as I think it's going to get harder to get hold of as time passes.

Thanks again for those links.

Comment

New arrival today another new 3D title & one I haven't seen yet

Came from Amazon of all places for £6.99 delivered

Neil

Comment

^^ bargain ^^

I picked up a couple of Criterion Editions today in HMV’s 2 for £25 offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                            ^^ bargain ^^

I picked up a couple of Criterion Editions today in HMV’s 2 for £25 offer.

Thanks dude, yeah thought it was too cheap to not get.
                            The standard Amray one is dearer as well

Nice gets on the Criterions as well

Zavvi are doing a deal on the Eureka: Masters of Cinema Blu's at the moment in vase you haven't seen it?

Neil

Comment

Another nice 4K UHD release

Comment

Classy pickups as always Atticus

Comment

Working...
                                X