User Tag List

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6977787980 LastLast

Going to educate the kids with a nostalgia trip ...

Awesome... I really enjoyed watching this again with my kids a few years ago. You need all of He-Man, She-Ra and Thundercats too, modern cartoon are either weird or crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Grover View Post

Very cool.

Then when you are done with that you need to share these with them...

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Super Grover View Post

I'll take your hip and young version to the realms of doom with my old school clan. They'll show you how it's done

Comes on 3 DVDs. The video quality is good too. I was expecting crappy VHS rips.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Very cool.

Then when you are done with that you need to share these with them...

Neil
    i thought the first pic were Chinese Megadrive bootlegs for a moment!

I used to love dungeons and dragons! As far as I know it never actually ended, they never got home. Makes it more emotional now.
    Also, Thundercats has the most intense intro ever made. I never noticed as a kid but when you see it now it's just a eye destroying explosion of colour and light.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    I used to love dungeons and dragons! As far as I know it never actually ended, they never got home.
    There was never a final episode filmed, but there was a script written and it was made into a comic (it's on YouTube).

Basically:

they rescue Dungeon Master's son and he opened a portal to allow the children to return home but gives them the choice to remain, but the episode ends without them answering.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    Also, Thundercats has the most intense intro ever made. I never noticed as a kid but when you see it now it's just a eye destroying explosion of colour and light.
    Key scenes like the opening credits and the Sword of Omens section that get repeated are well animated, but some of the animation is really ropey!