Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
          Where did you pick that up?
          In Gandhara, Gandhara ...

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
            Where did you pick that up?
            eBay -

Watched a few last night it’s a mixed bag through - it’s not a massive improvement restoration wise as something like the Professionals, but abit sharper with much better colours and framing. I think it was taken from the Japanese print as their are character burnt in announcements. There are few annoying flickering lines on scene changes in the first few eps. But there are extended scenes! The audio is great.

Overall very pleased

Comment

Cheers, I’ll need to check that out.

Comment

Todays new Steelbook arrival the WEET release of Avengers Endgame
                Went for the Single Lenticular

As this was part of a group buy so got a gift of a magnet & envelope too

Neil

Comment

Ive seen a few of these editions. They look expensive! Does the credit card have any function?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                    Ive seen a few of these editions. They look expensive! Does the credit card have any function?
                    Lol they aren't cheap
                    Not quite sure how much it was but sure it was north of £50

No sadly the card is just a little collectible goody to go with the other bits in the package

I have a few others from the same company...all Marvel ones

But the whole collection is a bit of larger

That's just imports, I have a few UK LE too

Neil

Comment

Thanks for the pic. Nice collection! £50 is quite good considering some of the others you have are going for triple that on ebay now!

Comment

Having never watched it, I can now binge Game of Thrones on Blu Ray

Comment

Finally shops are open again so my first trip into HMV & came away with this bargain because the other half got a gift for her sisters boyfriends birthday

£4.99 is just ridiculously cheap for a standard release let alone the 3D version

Neil

Comment

Arrow's latest Battle Royale set arrived today and it's a beauty. This thing is packed.

Comment

Nice one - such a cool boxset

Haven't bought any Blus for a while but this was probably my most recent purchase of interest - Possession on UHD.

Never seen it before, but looking forward to giving it a watch. It's an absolute darling of Blu-ray nerds for some reason.
                              Last edited by wakka; 23-04-2021, 16:50.

Comment

I want that BR set so much but £60 is a lot to spend!!

I've got the big Blu-ray set they did a couple of years back but only ever watched the theatrical version.

Comment

Working...
                                X