No announcement yet.

Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like CraigHutchings.

Arrived from the states today. Absolute class sound track by Ennio Morricone

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
      https://imgur.com/gallery/tTO0RRj
      Arrived from the states today. Absolute class sound track by Ennio Morricone
      Ace. Looking forward to picking it up at some point.

Originally posted by wakka View Post

It's my first Arrow UHD, too - an excellent set as you'd expect, including a hardback book and a poster.
      Not sure if you’re already on the case with this but https://arrowfilms.com/news/donnie-d...ent-programme/

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        Ace. Looking forward to picking it up at some point.

Not sure if you’re already on the case with this but https://arrowfilms.com/news/donnie-d...ent-programme/
        I hadn’t seen that mate, thank you for letting me know. I believe my girlfriend bought it direct so we should be covered automatically, but we’ll see! Will update accordingly.

Comment

Comment

Oh wow extremely cool.

Comment

Its not a patch on the first, but glad I can finally get rid of my crusty dvd version

Brand new 2k transfer

Image E0-F930-B5-FACD-4804-A067-94-AA555-FDD94 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

Crusade was short but fun sci-fi series, got the DVD box for 5 euros because of the sticker on the front that does not come off. The discs are in perfect shape.

Star Trek The Animated Series I had to pick up to complete my Star Trek collection, the only one I'm missing now is Star Trek Discovery season 2. I have watched The Animated Series only once through years ago, did not like it back then. Will watch it again at some point this summer.

Lexx is one of those oddities that I have been meaning to go back to. when I saw the first season DVD's I just had to pick them up. I do remember liking seasons 2 and 3 much more than the first season.

Comment

Class. I haven't seen all of Lexx but it was always a great show to stumble upon late night.

Comment

I drank way way way too much last night. First time in ages.

Anyway, turns out that today my Godzilla Criterion collection has shipped.

Comment

Had to be done

Comment

Nice. I'm tempted by it, but not sure I want to spring at the current price. I think £40 to £50 would be my sweet spot. I've got the same situation with Mission Impossible 1 - 6, which actually DID hit £45 last Xmas and which for some reason I didn't buy. I can't really be bothered with it at £90.

I've got a couple of bits on the way, which I'll post when they arrive.

Btw [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION], thanks for the heads up on the Donnie Darko disc replacement. Turned out my girlfriend bought it from Amazon, so I did have to complete a form for a replacement. Apparently it'll arrive sometime in June. To be honest it's pretty ridiculous how often this happens, all these companies really need to do better QC on the discs before they go out.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          To be honest it's pretty ridiculous how often this happens, all these companies really need to do better QC on the discs before they go out.
                          Looks like the two forthcoming Argento releases have been delayed. I think Arrow are upping their game a bit in terms of QC.

Comment

You two are making my ears burn...

Anyway, check out the big spender over here.

Comment

Going into CEX itself is something of an Aroma Scope.

Nice haul!
                              [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION] yeah I saw something by them relating to that, that’s good news IMO (even though it’s a delay).

Comment

CEX can be a treasure trove now and then. Picked this up today.

Comment

Working...
                                X