Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my pickups:

I had not seen My Neighbours The Yamadas before, I really enjoyed it.
    Star Trek IV and Star Trek: First Contact are Japanese releases, it's fun to watch them with Japanese dub on.
    StargÅte SG1 season 3 cost me 1 euro, the discs were unused but the case was trashed.
    Babylon 5: Lost Tales was a disappointment, I have to watch the main series through again at some point.

Comment

Nice, where did you get these from?
      Did you seek them out or are they stuff you came across cheap?

Originally posted by Travesty View Post
      Babylon 5: Lost Tales was a disappointment, I have to watch the main series through again at some point.

Comment

Enough of that, you.

Yes, most of those follow up movies were a bit rubbish, unfortunately.

Comment

Only watched Fearless Hyena so far and have to say the image quality was very good. Typical mono soundtrack from that era is a bit muffled. Thoroughly enjoyable film though.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Nice, where did you get these from?
            Did you seek them out or are they stuff you came across cheap?
            Japanese Star Trek releases I did seek out, they were from Amazon. Everything else I just found from a few different movie stores.

Comment

Picked up a sealed copy of this

Image BEA86-DE2-C27-D-4-D4-A-84-B4-78983-D05-CBF4 hosted in ImgBB

Quite looking forward to viewing it tonight and a good excuse to fire up the xe-1!

Comment

And this kino Lorber release

Image 6-A713968-6-E7-F-41-CA-9544-EE84-F9438-D46 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

Love these sets. The extras are always a real treat and I’ve seen none of the five stories from this season.

Comment

Finally.....

Image 0337-F898-6-DC3-4995-94-F1-B40-ED80-D1032 hosted in ImgBB

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                      Finally.....

Image 0337-F898-6-DC3-4995-94-F1-B40-ED80-D1032 hosted in ImgBB

https://ibb.co/843sxKrx
                      ImageBB should give you "Image URL" under "Embed Codes", which you can paste into the "Insert Image" button on the forum, or wrap it in {IMG}{/IMG} tags (with square instead of curly brackets).

I don't think I've ever seen Breakdown!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        ImageBB should give you "Image URL" under "Embed Codes", which you can paste into the "Insert Image" button on the forum, or wrap it in {IMG}{/IMG} tags (with square instead of curly brackets).

I don't think I've ever seen Breakdown!

Brilliant film - one of my top 10

Pm your address and i’ll Send you my dvd copy

Comment

Very nice pickup [MENTION=2697]dvdx2[/MENTION]. I've still yet to score any Imprints.

Comment

Absolutely class film Breakdown. Ordered my copy last night

Comment

Nice quality bump in this release (scorpion)

Better framing, contrast, and overall detail

Image 57-E19278-7-B99-4-B01-BCDF-1-A25-A917-FDBE hosted in ImgBB

Image F5-C5-C828-5236-4-A1-D-B5-A5-E4-B9-F810-E9-E7 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                                Absolutely class film Breakdown. Ordered my copy last night
                                Watched it last night - big upgrade on all counts. Loved it! (Again)

Comment

Working...
                                X