User Tag List

Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 38128136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1380

For 60 quid please say you get both films.

Quote Originally Posted by cutmymilk View Post
    You certainly do...and a whole lot more too

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Having HMV open again has gone to my head a bit

Be interested in your views on Possession. I had no idea it was getting the UHD treatment.
    You're making me want to go up to Fopp and melt the credit card think it might have to be done soon, I really want that Donnie Darko set. I haven't seen it since it was contemporary but it had quite a big impact on me at the time.

Will share thoughts on Possession in the 'movies you've watched thread', for sure

The UHD was a funny one as it was only issued by Le Chat Qui Fume, a small French label. I wouldn't have known about it except for hanging around the Blu-ray.com forum 4K subfolder. Decided to take the plunge on a whim.

Quote Originally Posted by cutmymilk View Post
    Yeah, but weirdly, only the first film in 4K HDR. The sequel only comes on a standard BR.

That'll be down to the cost of producing a UHD. They would've (probably correctly) deemed it not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    I really want that Donnie Darko set. I haven't seen it since it was contemporary but it had quite a big impact on me at the time.
    Yeah, it's quality. Just steer clear of the director's cut.

Will share thoughts on Possession in the 'movies you've watched thread', for sure
    It's a pretty bonkers film. Super good though.

^^^ love the Carpenter VHS one ^^^

Birthday gift from my girlfriend. And I didn't even ask for it!

This had a big impact on me in my teens when it came out, and I watched it a few times. I haven't seen it since, so I'm really looking forward to revisiting it on UHD.

It's my first Arrow UHD, too - an excellent set as you'd expect, including a hardback book and a poster.