Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to revisit those sequels

Comment

There are only two people who rate the Matrix sequels. One is the Wachowski's mum. The other is [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION].

Comment

Comment

Ha ha ha!

You're so wrong!

I thought Revolutions was poor!

Comment

One of the best films ever made ...

Last edited by Team Andromeda; 01-08-2020, 16:14.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Haven't seen Dragon Lord in a long time but I remember it being quite light on the kung-fu side. Fearless Hyena is a cracker though. Post some impressions of the new transfers when you can TA.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                    Haven't seen Dragon Lord in a long time but I remember it being quite light on the kung-fu side. Fearless Hyena is a cracker though. Post some impressions of the new transfers when you can TA.
                    The end fight in Dragon Lord makes it all worth it. In the 88 Films version you also get 2 cuts of the film, where the new cut add in 15 minutes of extra footage and if Fearless Hyena transfer is anything like Dragon Lord, then the quality is amazing, with a stunning 2k transfer for such an old film. I did intend to try and watch Fearless Hyena last night, but ended up getting wasted in the local's beer garden...

I really wish The Victim and Enter the Fat Dragon would get such treatment from 88 films or Eureka
                    Last edited by Team Andromeda; 09-08-2020, 08:16.

Comment

I’d really like to see Snake in the Eagles Shadow and Master with Cracked Fingers get new transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                        I’d really like to see Snake in the Eagles Shadow and Master with Cracked Fingers get new transfers.
                        Maybe they'll come and I'm quite looking forward to Shaolin Wooden Men and Spiritual Kung Fu new transfers. I also watched The Fearless Hyena yesterday and the transfer is impeccable.

Comment

Love this film. It’s sentimental but I’m a total sucker for it!

This is the HK version, which is much cheaper than the Japanese. It never received a UHD release outside JP/HK unfortunately.

Comment

Never seen it. I keep meaning to watch it and then forget. I'll add it to my list... Again.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              Love this film. It’s sentimental but I’m a total sucker for it!

This is the HK version, which is much cheaper than the Japanese. It never received a UHD release outside JP/HK unfortunately.

Where from mate? I love Makoto Shinkai's work. Saw "Weathering With You" at the cinema and was moved to tears.

Comment

Snake in the Eagle's Shadow is the one we are all waiting for!

Comment

Working...
                                X