Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Arrow's latest Battle Royale set arrived today and it's a beauty. This thing is packed.

I'm sure I ordered this but nowhere has taken my pennies yet & can't remember where I did order from lol

Just checking my emails as we speak lol

Looks beautiful though

Neil

EDIT - Never mind it was Zavvi... literally just had my dispatch email

Comment

This was yesterday's new get as well
      Another 3D Title I'd been after for a while

Neil

Comment

Recent pick-ups

Comment

Killing it [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION].

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            Killing it @Atticus.
            Having HMV open again has gone to my head a bit

Be interested in your views on Possession. I had no idea it was getting the UHD treatment.

Comment

My copy arrived today

Neil

Comment

For 60 quid please say you get both films.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                  You certainly do...and a whole lot more too

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    Having HMV open again has gone to my head a bit

Be interested in your views on Possession. I had no idea it was getting the UHD treatment.
                    You're making me want to go up to Fopp and melt the credit card think it might have to be done soon, I really want that Donnie Darko set. I haven't seen it since it was contemporary but it had quite a big impact on me at the time.

Will share thoughts on Possession in the 'movies you've watched thread', for sure

The UHD was a funny one as it was only issued by Le Chat Qui Fume, a small French label. I wouldn't have known about it except for hanging around the Blu-ray.com forum 4K subfolder. Decided to take the plunge on a whim.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                      Yeah, but weirdly, only the first film in 4K HDR. The sequel only comes on a standard BR.

Comment

That'll be down to the cost of producing a UHD. They would've (probably correctly) deemed it not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          I really want that Donnie Darko set. I haven't seen it since it was contemporary but it had quite a big impact on me at the time.
                          Yeah, it's quality. Just steer clear of the director's cut.

Will share thoughts on Possession in the 'movies you've watched thread', for sure
                          It's a pretty bonkers film. Super good though.

Comment

Comment

^^^ love the Carpenter VHS one ^^^

Comment

Birthday gift from my girlfriend. And I didn't even ask for it!

This had a big impact on me in my teens when it came out, and I watched it a few times. I haven't seen it since, so I'm really looking forward to revisiting it on UHD.

It's my first Arrow UHD, too - an excellent set as you'd expect, including a hardback book and a poster.

Comment

Working...
                                X