Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any kino Lorber fans here?

Tonight viewing

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Cold Sweat is good film, got it on DVD.

Comment

A salty double bill

Comment

Talk to me about the new Jaws release, please Atticus.
          Any new extras?

Warwick Castle are doing drive-in movies and Jaws is one of the films!
          Incredible cinematic experiences from the UK's leading open-air cinema. From Hollywood classics to award winners. The Luna Cinema promises the ultimate movie night out.
          Last edited by QualityChimp; 08-06-2020, 15:09.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Talk to me about the new Jaws release, please Atticus.
            Any new extras?
            Nothing new on the extras front unfortunately. This is all about the UHD Dolby Vision goodness and I can't wait to watch it.

Comment

To be this Good takes SEGA

Comment

Unfortunate white light mark in that photo...

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Unfortunate white light mark in that photo...
                  A sign from GOD that it's class

Comment

Fastest dub-dip ever

Comment

Nice one [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION]. I did wonder why you hadn't gone for the UHD, but didn't like to say...

Mine is on its way, should be here at some point

Comment

I assumed it was std blu only when I saw the pre-order options (still no 4K release in the UK yet) ... then I read the US 4K review and had to pick it up. Guess I’ll sell the steel at some point.

Comment

Hurray

Still haven't seen Parasite so I'm looking forward to watching. Scarface is an all-time fave - I got the US release as this has the original titling in the film, rather than the player generated titles used by the UK release (at least, according to the folks on the Blu-ray.com forum).

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            Still haven't seen Parasite so I'm looking forward to watching.
                            We watched Parasite at the weekend (second time I'd seen it) and it's a stunner of a UHD release. Film is outstanding too ... loved it just as much on second viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              We watched Parasite at the weekend (second time I'd seen it) and it's a stunner of a UHD release. Film is outstanding too ... loved it just as much on second viewing.
                              Great news - I’d heard as much! It’s my first HDR10+ disc, too, which is interesting from a nerdy perspective.

Comment

Today's new arrivals for my birthday a couple of new 3D movies for the collection that [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] may aporove of

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X