• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    This came today.
    Couldn't resist for £2.99!
    Cheers @Soundwave.
    No worries man, happy to share the wealth
    Well worth it for £2.99

Slowly building the 3D collection myself now...always fun grabbing the cheapies

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
      No worries man, happy to share the wealth
      Well worth it for £2.99

Slowly building the 3D collection myself now...always fun grabbing the cheapies

Neil
      After watching Endgame, I vowed to myself to get all of the Marvel films in 3D.
      Iron Man 1 & 2 and Incredible Hulk are 2D, but Thor-onwards are 3D.
      I got the special editions of Iron Man 1 & 2 and watched Hulk on Netflix, but will get the disc later.
      14 down, 8 to go!

It's really fun going to a new town with a CEX and seeing what they have.
      You can filter their website's search results to look for the phrase "3D", then BR discs and a specific store's stock.

I also took advantage of the recent Amazon sale of 2 for £18, which kept them under my sub-£10 limit, getting the newer discs like Ant-Man & The Wasp and Thor: Ragnarok, which were about £15 individually.
      Last edited by QualityChimp; 17-09-2019, 07:30.

Comment

You can filter their website's search results to look for the phrase "3D", then BR discs and a specific store's stock.
        For all it's faults it can be a bit of a treasure trove.

Comment

Blu-Ray Sections for 3Ds, World Cinema for martial arts. Boom!

Comment

I was just in there at lunchtime

Comment

Picked up these too ...

Comment

After watching Endgame, I vowed to myself to get all of the Marvel films in 3D.
                Iron Man 1 & 2 and Incredible Hulk are 2D, but Thor-onwards are 3D.
                I got the special editions of Iron Man 1 & 2 and watched Hulk on Netflix, but will get the disc later.
                14 down, 8 to go!

I also took advantage of the recent Amazon sale of 2 for £18, which kept them under my sub-£10 limit, getting the newer discs like Ant-Man & The Wasp and Thor: Ragnarok, which were about £15 individually.
                Now you have me at it, going to have to see what ones I'm missing in 3D as well lol
                Think I'm probably about half & half but will have a count up tomorrow

I keep walking past my CEX but should really have a look round, might have something to add to the ever growing pile

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                I was just in there at lunchtime

Awesome get, I love Day one of my fave horrors
                I was actually lucky to grab the LE at release & it's such a beautiful set...

The mini comic is pretty sweet as well...

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                  Always loved that poster Ace LE that Neil. Hopefully it's a trend that keeps physical media going strong.

Comment

I have that LE of Day too. My favourite thing is the reversible cover which gives you the original poster as the cover art. Also got a big version of that poster given to me by the guy who plays McDermott, actually. It’s easily one of my favourite films and the Arrow set is lovely.

Comment

Heh, last time I was in CEX, I picked up the 2-Disc Collector's Edition DVD of Day of the Dead for £3.50!

Nice commentary, but none of the UK discs have Romero's yak track.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        Always loved that poster Ace LE that Neil. Hopefully it's a trend that keeps physical media going strong.
                        Thanks man
                        It is an amazing poster, even in the small version it has great impact

I do have the Dawn LE as well but it's not quite as good as the Day package IMO

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        I have that LE of Day too. My favourite thing is the reversible cover which gives you the original poster as the cover art. Also got a big version of that poster given to me by the guy who plays McDermott, actually. It’s easily one of my favourite films and the Arrow set is lovely.
                        Yeah the reversible covers are great.
                        That is an awesome poster, such a great gift.

The movie is one of my favourite horror films ever & after repeated viewings I actually think it has replaced Dawn as my best Zombie movie period

Neil

Comment

Just arrived today

Comment

Atticus, love your gets in this thread man.

And great shout QC on the cheap Fallen Kingdom. The first JW was a great good-bad, hoping for more of the same.

Comment

Comment

Isn't that blurb a bit spoilerific?

Love the idea of watching it with adverts from the time!

Comment

Working...
                                X