Thanks man
      Will take some more pictures when I open it up properly

Neil

Comment

Latest KL studio classics

Image E396-A7-D7-A76-E-41-B7-86-C6-B25-FB7-A90784 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

Comment

When I start the SW series, I might just begin with Rogue One as it leads so neatly into Episode IV.

Comment

I’m a big fan of the book and the films are about as great a job as I can imagine. Plus, this special edition almost looks like a book on the shelf ... shame about those ugly rating stickers though.

I loved Your Name so really looking forward to seeing this too.

Comment

Baddun!

Comment

I noticed a new Japanese HD master of day of the dead is out - anyone have this. I cannot find any info on AV quality or comparison to previous blurays.

Comment

Finally completed my Red Dwarf collection. Had so much fun watching these.

Comment

Why are 4k film releases nearly all garbage and vastly over priced?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        Marketing and greed. But they haven’t been all bad. Some lovely remasters like 2001, Ghost in the Shell, proper Star Wars amongst others.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                          Overpriced sure, not all are garbage mind, There have been some lovely ones of late and better yet all UHD BluRays are region free. Great for USA imports from Amazon USA more so with some of the horror ones that don't make it over here or come much latter

Comment

[MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION] stating the obvious but you should be able to peel those rating stickers off

Nice get on Weathering With You. I still haven’t seen it and am waiting on the UHD. Still got the UHD of Your Name to rewatch too - love that film!

No picture but I recently snaffled the normal Blu of Parasite and the Indicator release of Fat City for my old man’s 65th birthday. Two great films I know he’ll enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION] stating the obvious but you should be able to peel those rating stickers off
                              Yes, they came off easier than expected (the outer case is actually metal which might have helped too ).

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              Nice get on Weathering With You. I still haven’t seen it and am waiting on the UHD. Still got the UHD of Your Name to rewatch too - love that film!
                              There is a UHD set up for pre-order on Zavvi but it’s a bit pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                                Yes, they came off easier than expected (the outer case is actually metal which might have helped too ).

There is a UHD set up for pre-order on Zavvi but it’s a bit pricey.
                                Yeah that’s the one I snagged. Agreed it’s overpriced really but...eh.

Comment

Working...
                                X