Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
    La Haine is a cracking film I certainly wouldn’t mind getting my hands on that UHD version.
    wakka can you tell us where you got it from?
    No probs - I got it from Amazon.fr:

Comment

Todays new arrival

Neil

Comment

Bit of a double-dip as I already have the Turbine release but I couldn’t resist the Arrow version when I saw it for £22 last week

Comment

Nice, £22 is a bargain. I really like the box art Arrow have done there. I've yet to pick up a single one of their UHD releases and really need to start supporting them.

Comment

Image 9-A2-F2491-1-E5-E-4-EC7-935-C-046450779-B63 hosted in ImgBB

Image 4-EE363-C6-BB40-4594-824-A-3133-B6330-EA1 hosted in ImgBB

Image DD2-C9911-24-A8-4-C69-8762-FD8-D2-C681-B66 hosted in ImgBB

Been after this for a while - looking forward to seeing what the ‘new master’ looks like!

Comment

Nice [MENTION=2697]dvdx2[/MENTION] ... looking forward to hearing about what the new master looks like

Comment

Wow, that's brilliant @Double DVD!
                Get watching that ASAP and report back, please!

Comment

Well just watched it and it’s awesome! Seems more like a restoration. Looks sharper, with a higher average bitrate than the scream factory 2013 collectors edition and a lot less grain (but it doesn’t look dnr scrubbed either). Some serious extras on it too. There is a crystal clear 5.1 LPCM audio track that weighs in around 4.6mps!

I can’t find much online about it. There is a German unboxing on YouTube though ( if you can speak German)!!

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                    https://ibb.co/pZWhjg0
                    Image 4-EE363-C6-BB40-4594-824-A-3133-B6330-EA1 hosted in ImgBB

Image DD2-C9911-24-A8-4-C69-8762-FD8-D2-C681-B66 hosted in ImgBB

Been after this for a while - looking forward to seeing what the ‘new master’ looks like!
                    Oh dear god that is beautiful
                    Any clues to where it came from...I suddenly have a MIGHTY NEED

Neil

Comment

Quality stuff @dvdx2. Where do you mostly find out about these kind of releases? I hang around Blu-ray.com's forum.
                      [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION] where did you get your Hard Eight mate?
                      Last edited by wakka; 20-01-2021, 17:25.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        Off of the ‘bay

Comment

Sorry double post

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                            Oh dear god that is beautiful
                            Any clues to where it came from...I suddenly have a MIGHTY NEED

Neil
                            eBay purchase Neil, but you can import it from the usual places

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              Quality stuff @dvdx2. Where do you mostly find out about these kind of releases? I hang around Blu-ray.com's forum.
                              I have quite a few alerts set up on eBay for Japanese bluray etc. I think a lot of people don’t know about this release as there is so little out there on this, but it’s great if you are a fan.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X