No announcement yet.

Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the kind of film criticism I come to this thread for.

Comment

My birthday Blu-Ray gets

Neil

Comment

Spotted that Soul of the Dragon in the supermarket and wondered if it's streaming anywhere. It's not.
        Then wondered if the other DC stuff like Dark Knight Returns. It's not.

Sky Cinema has a few:
        Bad Blood
        Son of Batman
        Batman V. Robin

The first sounds intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Spotted that Soul of the Dragon in the supermarket and wondered if it's streaming anywhere. It's not.
          Then wondered if the other DC stuff like Dark Knight Returns. It's not.

Sky Cinema has a few:
          Bad Blood
          Son of Batman
          Batman V. Robin

The first sounds intriguing.
          Pretty sure it's under £8 now in most places

All the DC titles are great

Bad Blood is pretty sweet & has the added bonus of featuring the whole extended Bat family

Well worth watching if you can

Neil

Comment

2 more for me today
            These were from my brother for my birthday
            Volumes 1 & 2 of the Yakuza Papers Saga

Neil

Comment

Never heard of those but just looked them up and they sound awesome. Really interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                Never heard of those but just looked them up and they sound awesome. Really interesting.
                Yeah had them on my list to get for a long time, not because I've seen them before but more because they have intrigued me & sounded like something I need to see
                The other 3 movies are still in my local HMV so I'll be grabbing them this week too

As you saw in my post yesterday I also got Yakuza Law which sounds like a glorified blood fest reading the back

Neil

Comment

Yeah I’m very much liking the sound of that one as well. Let us know how they all are.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    Yeah I’m very much liking the sound of that one as well. Let us know how they all are.
                    It sounds brutal to be fair lol
                    Will do...not sure when I'll get around to it because I'm pretty sure they aren't for the missus lol

Neil

Comment

Two new import arrivals

Was glad to get The Good The Bad... since I missed the initial ordering window and had been worried it'd vanish forever. Fortunately that wasn't the case at all and there seem to be absolutely tons of copies available now.

Comment

Lovely picks [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION] (more Verhoeven ftw ). Couple of crackers.

Comment

I’m on a bit of a 90s slasher revival binge at present

Comment

Thanks dude

Yeah, I love how much Verhoeven there is on UHD. Really need to snag that Showgirls from Germany soon.

Comment

Nice pick-ups guys

I need to get the HDR Starship Troopers, love that movie

The Last Summer & Urban Legends sets look lovely

I picked up volumes 4 & 5 of Yakuza Papers
                              Sadly HMV had sold volume 3 since I was last in there so I'll have to track that down elsewhere now

Neil

Comment

And now I know why Volume 3 wasn't in HMV yesterday...the family had already picked it up as a father's Day gift

Now have the complete set

Good week for movies

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X