Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noted.

Comment

Well back off the wagon again bit rough this morning decided it would be a nice change to have a spirit so plumped for a bottle of cockspur dark rum had that with half a dozen steady away tiger beers and today I remember why I rarely drink spirit

Comment

Mixing your drinks. Never wise.

Comment

^^ Untrue - it's the best way to get absolutely fuxxored.

Comment

I'm at the age where the getting pissed is the easy part, it's minimising the pain of the following day I tend to concentrate on.

Comment

Been drinking Old Rosie Scrumpy when time allows.. wonderful.

Comment

Going through a rum phase and the best I have found is such a surprising find sainsburys superior dark rum ?11 for 70cl it's really nice and looking about it won a gold medal at last years spirits awards it's very tasty also got a few zeitgeist to sample tonight and a bottle of that new merlot Rose from gallo but won't be mixing the 3

Comment

A few of my most recent beers:

schneider weisse tap 5 meine hopfenweisse - amazing tipple, more or less a wheatbeer IPA can't have too many as with any wheatbeers but well worth trying.

Thornbridge Kipling South Pacific Ale - so drinkable this stuff, much like most of Thornbridges other beers!

Paulaner Salvator dopplebock - rich and tasty ale almost like barley wine but a lot smoother, couldn't have too many of these either!

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant Syphillis View Post
                    Thornbridge Kipling South Pacific Ale - so drinkable this stuff, much like most of Thornbridges other beers!
                    I always love a Jaipur!

Comment

yeah Jaipur is a lovely ale i do find that it can be a bit too hoptastic sometimes, or maybe I'm just a wimp!

Am off travelling round India soon and will visit Jaipur in honour of the beer!

Looking forward to seeing what kind of ale drinking culture they have over there - if they have one at all...

Comment

Thornbridge Kipling
                        It has Nelson Sauvin hops as does Brewdog 5am Saint and to me I can only taste tarmac.

Comment

Seems the Sapporo was a one-off in our Tesco. They have bottled of Kirin in that spot instead now. Which I also like, just not as much.

Comment

Tonight I'm having Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Blue Moon beers. The SNPA was ok, just a standard beer, inoffensive. Neither loved or disliked it.

The Blue Moon looks like stale hangover piss in a glass. It's a wheat beer so I like it and it has a hint of orange flavour which is nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
                              Seems the Sapporo was a one-off in our Tesco. They have bottled of Kirin in that spot instead now. Which I also like, just not as much.
                              i asked about this in my tescos apparently it was way more popular than they expected so they are struggling to get stock they expected some back in mid september at mine so im pretty sure it will be back

you can always get it from japan centre if you have to

Comment

Working...
                              X