X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God, I can hardly stand this.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
      I couldn't sleep last night and came up with a stupid idea. Then I had to follow it through even though it was stupid.

Feel free to retweet it, we could get this spread to as many as SEVEN people by tonight!
      LOL. Missed that earlier. You should do a weekly one of these for the big games

Comment

Game over. And well played too. Both teams have been decent overall.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
          God, I can hardly stand this.
          All alright now

Comment

So what are/were the rumours on Fenerbahce anyhow?
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

The Turkish FA withdrew Fenerbache as they had been involved in a match fixing scandal (although I don't think anything have been proven against them yet). They've been replaced with the next highest placed Turkish team, Tranbzonspor, runners up in the Turkish league last season.

Comment

And thus Turkish football continues its steady decline.

Comment

It's draw time!

City are unseeded so they could have a tough draw, especially given the country protection.

Comment

Barcelona, AC Milan, Man City, Dortmund.

That would be the most incredible draw in the history of draws. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Euch, this program is going to last a sodding hour, I'm going to have to go home during the important part.

Enough with the montages of last year, pretty much every team that isn't Barca doesn't want to be reminded about their team last year.

Comment

It'll be live on 5Live for when you're in t'car. Or on the train or walking or however you travel.

Comment

Whoever is doing the English voice over doesn't know the meaning of irony...

Comment

As far as I can tell, Man City can't get Barca already, so there's that dream out of the window!

Comment

Bobby Charlton is doing a really bad job of this, flubbing the names and not holding up the paper...

Comment

AC Milan and barcelona... That's some group so far.

Chelsea Valencia... fairly tricky but we should beat them.

Comment

Working...
                                X