No announcement yet.

Champions League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Juve win the final...Napoli win the Uefa cup...then we can start waving bye bye to England's 4th spot in the CL.
    Be funny to watch the big teams here panic
    Last edited by BaronSqwelch; 13-05-2015, 20:55.

Comment

I'm in for Juve too, be nice to see them win it.

Looking like Napoli are out.

Comment

They're not playing well or looking much like scoring at the moment, but they do only need one goal to stay in it.

I think its just about safe to say Fiorentina are definitely out though!

Edit: But they couldn't even get that one goal, Napoli out and didn't deserve to go through really. Since Benitez took over at they haven't been as exciting as side to watch as they were under Walter Mazzarri, a lot less vibrant and more pedestrian.
        Last edited by EJG1980; 14-05-2015, 21:02.

Comment

I enjoy watching the Europa League, you see some good honest footy at times but tonight's game was a let down to say the least.

Hope Sevilla can win the final.

Comment

I'm not a Man Utd fan but last night was one of those great, memorable nights that the Champions League delivers once every so often. Proper fairy-tale stuff.

Comment

Incredible. Again.

Comment

That was phenomenal from Liverpool, probably the greatest comeback I’ve ever seen. Amazing stuff!

Comment

Unbelievable scenes. Had me in tears. Love this club! Even if we win nothing this season, can't fault them for giving me the ultimate proud feels.

Comment

Originally posted by EJG1980 View Post
                    That was phenomenal from Liverpool, probably the greatest comeback I’ve ever seen. Amazing stuff!
                    Spurs should be inspired! Maybe we'll meet in Madrid!

Comment

Astonishing game and performance - thoroughly deserved and I hope Liverpool go on and win it now... unless Tottenham get past Ajax tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                        Spurs should be inspired! Maybe we'll meet in Madrid!
                        I have fingers, toes, and other areas (that are quite painful!) well and truly crossed

Originally posted by TonyDA View Post
                        Astonishing game and performance - thoroughly deserved and I hope Liverpool go on and win it now... unless Tottenham get past Ajax tonight!
                        I think whichever of the three teams remaining win it, there are reasons people can point to and say "Yeah, it's pretty cool that they won."

After such an epic semi-final comeback I don't think most neutrals would begrudge Liverpool winning it; Ajax are such an exciting young team, play lovely football, and it'd be one of Europe's past greats hitting the big time again; Spurs winning it would be something different and see a brand new name on the trophy, making a refreshing change from the constant wins by the usual suspects.

Comment

Unreal. Never seen owt like this.

Comment

Unbelievable stuff. Champion’s League is always special but it’s been something else this season.

Comment

United v Arsenal, I mean... Well played Spurs. Thought Ajax were getting a bit too cocky lol

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                                Thought Ajax were getting a bit too cocky lol
                                Ajax failed to adapt in the second half. They thought they had it in the bag, so didn't take the Tottenham threat seriously. It was like they were stuck in one approach and couldn't mix things up. Tottenham taught them a very harsh lesson.

Comment

Working...
                                X