Blade Runner 2049

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAAAAAAAAAME

It was a bad idea while Ridley Scott was on it.

Now it lacks any creative purpose whatsoever.

For ****'s sake Hollywood, ditch this and do something new.

Comment

Blade runner without Harrison Ford no matter who is directing it is a waste of time. Why not call it something else for **** sake.

Comment

Acclaimed “Prisoners” and “Incendies” director Denis Villeneuve is in negotiations to take the helm of the “Blade Runner” sequel at Alcon Entertainment. Harrison Ford will reprise his role as Rick Deckard in the film. The first took place in a dystopian 2019 Los Angeles, but the setting for the sequel is unknown beyond it taking […]

Director Denis Villenueve is in talks to take on the long gestating sequel to Blade Runner. In addition, Harrison Ford is now officially on board to return

Comment

Harrison Ford will be 74 by the time they start filming, and at least 75 by the time of the premiere. I'd love to see how they work it but I'd more go see it for the laugh than anything else. But, still, if they somehow get the mood right and are able to convincingly and coolly involve the now-geriatric Ford, then maybe it could still be good....?????

Comment

Deckard was a replicant and should be dead with Rachael so the whole film is already retarded before filming. This will probably be the worst rape Hollywood has done to a classic film yet. It's going to be atrocious, mark my words.

The worst thing is, when kids will be talking about Blade Runner in the near future, most of them will know the s*** sequel and most will probably not even know about the original movie. Oh gods, I can already see all the action-packed CGI **** trailers...
            Last edited by Guts; 28-02-2015, 23:12.

Comment

Well.......Ford's just crashed his plane into a golf course...AOL says 'seriously injured' but then insinuates it's merely a gashed bonce...

Comment

I bet that's the last time he takes Connery out for a ride

Comment

Following on from his comments the other day about feeling the pressure of working on the sequel to Ridley Scott’s “Blade Runner,” filmmaker Denis Villeneuve has now revealed that the project in question will potentially answer one decades-long mystery. Talking up “Sicario” at the Toronto Film Festival with Crave Online, Villeneuve suggests that the new […]

Apparently the sequel will directly address whether Deckard is human or not

Comment

And yet the guy doesn't say he'll answer it. He says he likes mystery and doubts and that he will 'take care of that mystery'. I read that as him wanting to achieve ambiguity and keep it a mystery.

Of course, according to Scott, there is no mystery so it all feels a bit redundant.

Comment

Ridley Scott continues his “The Martian” press commitments and has spoken some more about the high profile sequels to both “Prometheus” and “Blade Runner” which are both slated to film next year. Speaking with Yahoo, he first talked about the “Prometheus” sequel “Alien: Paradise Lost” and offered some plot details and comparisons to the classic […]

Ridley says that it isn't just a series of Prometheus/Alien films he has his eyes on, he's open to more Blade Runner entries

Comment

He's mad with power.

Comment

This thing still seems to be real. Has a release date of Jan 2018 now. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...release-867333

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            This thing still seems to be real. Has a release date of Jan 2018 now.
                            You're living in a fantasy, man. This'll never happen.

Anyhoo, since the majority of the thread got lost in The Purge, I'm not sure where to put this so, have a butcher's.

The next Secret Cinema is going to be Blade Runner.

Tickets went on sale today but:
                            "Due to overwhelming demand, the surge of traffic has crashed our ticket provider’s entire site globally and all its related events. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

We have postponed the release of tickets. There are still tickets available and we will notify you with the new ticket release date and time by 12pm (GMT) 2nd February via our social channels and mailing list."

Three price tiers:
                            Regular
                            Strictly 18+
                            –Unreserved seating
                            –Regular online journey
                            From
                            £45
                            + booking fee

Advanced
                            Strictly 18+
                            –Unreserved seating
                            –Advanced online journey
                            –Access to secret areas
                            From
                            £59
                            + booking fee

VIP
                            Strictly 18+
                            –Fastrack admission
                            –Reserved seating area
                            –Advanced online journey
                            –2 x drink per ticket
                            –1 x meal per ticket
                            –Exclusive VIP areas
                            –Dedicated hosts
                            From
                            £115
                            + booking fee

Be aware there's a booking fee and I think it's more expensive to go at the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

VIP
                              Strictly 18+
                              –Fastrack admission
                              –Reserved seating area
                              –2 x drink per ticket
                              –1 x meal per ticket
                              –Exclusive VIP areas
                              –Dedicated hosts
                              From
                              £115
                              + booking fee
                              And access to 'secret areas'!

Oooo-ah, oh yeah, it's for Blade Runner...

Comment

Um....am *I* a replicant???!

What IS the above QC, it's been a tough, sweaty day in A&E portering today, even had a guy in with enlarged nads, my brain isn't processing complex info very well at teh mo...

Comment

Working...
                                X