No announcement yet.

Blade Runner 2049

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The full English and Japanese voice cast of Alcon Entertainment, Adult Swim and Crunchyroll’s anticipated animated series “Blade Runner: Black Lotus” have been announced. The thirteen-episode series will be directed by Shinji Aramaki (“Appleseed”) and Kenji Kamiyama (“Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex”) with Sola Digital Arts serving as the animation studio. The roles […]

On July 23rd the animated series Blade Runner: Black Lotus will be revealed

Comment

Nice looking forward to footage of it.

Comment

First I’ve heard of this. Deffo up for more BR 👍

Comment

Comment

Somewhere along the line, I got it into my head that this would be more of a 2D anime thing (I probably just made it up) and so the style of this comes as a bit of a disappointment. That said, it does look pretty good and I’ll give it a watch whenever it hits here somewhere.

Comment

Ugggghhhhhh. Can we get high end Japanese anime studios to do these jobs or just not make them at all? Please?

Comment

Can't say I'm impressed at all with the trailer. Modern games look more impressive during real-time cutscenes. This looks like its from 2010.

Comment

I'm in no way a Blade Runner expert but that trailer still feels completely wrong tonally

Comment

Working...
                  X