Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green OG Xbox, OSSC, Metroid Dread, R-Type, SF4 controllers and game soundtracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added more games.

Comment

Added Ghost of Tsushima x2

Comment

Added a load of games. Please enjoy.

Comment

Removed stuff no longer for sale and added some cool new stuff!

Comment

Just a quick one, doesn't the OG Xbox use a figure-8 cable? If so - and you need to - I think you may be able to test it with a UK figure-8 cable?

I've had NTSC-U GCs, Wii and Wii U systems and I've never used a stepdown for them, just gotten hold of hte UK power supply for the system and used that.

Comment

Originally posted by exZAKtly View Post
              Just a quick one, doesn't the OG Xbox use a figure-8 cable? If so - and you need to - I think you may be able to test it with a UK figure-8 cable?

I've had NTSC-U GCs, Wii and Wii U systems and I've never used a stepdown for them, just gotten hold of hte UK power supply for the system and used that.
              The Xbox has an internal PSU, so you'd need to swap it or use a stepdown. Otherwise it will go pop.

The consoles you listed have the voltage conversions done in the power supplies instead.

Comment

Yep, that's the problem. I bought the console with the intention of getting a step down but never did. Though I might have to so I can get it tested for eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  The Xbox has an internal PSU, so you'd need to swap it or use a stepdown. Otherwise it will go pop.

The consoles you listed have the voltage conversions done in the power supplies instead.
                  Argh! I didn't know this. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X