PC Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC Games

Just got a new pc that can play some games so looking to pick some up for my son and i... interested in the following games:

Fallout 3
    Star Wars Empire + Expansion
    Grim Fandango
    GTA IV
    GTA San Andreas
    Civ IV or V
    Age Of Mythology + Expansions
    Battlefield 1942
    Football Manager 2011
    Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth
    Sims 3
    Dungeon Keeper 1 or 2
    Diablo 2 plus expansion

Also interested in other games not listed that you may recommend, just lmk what you have

thanks!!

P'md about Fallout 3 & GTA IV.

Comment

There is a frozen synapse humble bundle at the moment : http://www.humblebundle.com/
      A
      lso I'd recommend Steam for managing your games as they do some incredible sales every now and then (although probably won't be another one til xmas)

Comment

Any of these of interest:

The Dig
        Full Throttle
        Half Generations
        Painkiller Black
        Indy and the Infernal Machine
        Prince of Persia Trilogy

Comment

Thanks for offering Julio but not bothered about any of those... KAido i have steam and just bought the frozen synapse bundle ace stuff!!

Comment

Star Wars: Empire at war Gold Pack can be had for just under ?6 at game, that has the core product and the expansion.

For your retro needs, might be worth checking out GOG.com - I know they have the Dungeon Keeper games and other classics from the period which could be the sort of thing you're after.

A word of warning however, you have a mixture of games of greatly varying system requirements there. Make sure your PC is powerful enough for the later, more demanding ones such as The Sims 3 yet on the other extreme, make sure earlier games can be played on Windows 7 as there are plenty which aren't supported.
            Last edited by Daragon; 04-10-2011, 15:55.

Comment

Working...
            X