Dark Souls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
    I need to first of all get back there (just a small session to ring the first bell last night) and then remember what the requirements are!
    Never talk to Frampt, kill the Four Kings, and Kathee will appear at the bonfire in the Abyss.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      Never talk to Frampt, kill the Four Kings, and Kathee will appear at the bonfire in the Abyss.
      Cheers!! Time to stick on the Havel Set then.

Comment

Cheers!! Time to stick on the Havel Set then.
        Artorias' Greatsword (the true variant) does extra damage to Darkwraiths and the Four Kings. I prefer to be mobile in that fight.

Comment

Will do, thanks, whats your soul level on your main?

I need to first of all get back there (just a small session to ring the first bell last night) and then remember what the requirements are! Oh and I need to reunlock the sunlight altar as I think I have enough medals for sunbro lvl2...

Lot's of work to do.
          Hi, Its There - sorry forgot to answer. Let me check & get back to you

Edit - my highest char Shelia is level 137 she's a cleric and I have a mage level 40.
          Last edited by Finsbury Girl; 08-04-2019, 07:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
            Hi, Its There - sorry forgot to answer. Let me check & get back to you

Edit - my highest char Shelia is level 137 she's a cleric and I have a mage level 40.
            That would work! I think I am sitting around 140. I did not have a successful weekend of gaming as I had a little too much daytime wine on saturday and then gave myself the biggest hangover I think I have ever had... Oops.

Comment

That would work! I think I am sitting around 140. I did not have a successful weekend of gaming as I had a little too much daytime wine on saturday and then gave myself the biggest hangover I think I have ever had... Oops.
              been there many times!

Comment

Ugh, had a terrible session in Anor Londo last night, all I wanted to do was get to the blacksmith but there is a mystery Gravelord servant hanging around. Went human to tool up to take it down and get invaded by a griefer who managed to get me to aggro Solaire...

At least I have his gear now but I really didn't want to have to melt him...

Comment

Ugh, had a terrible session in Anor Londo last night, all I wanted to do was get to the blacksmith but there is a mystery Gravelord servant hanging around. Went human to tool up to take it down and get invaded by a griefer who managed to get me to aggro Solaire...

At least I have his gear now but I really didn't want to have to melt him...
                  Ugh. Cannot get rid of the Gravelord servant, keeps invading me and aggroing the red phantoms... Apparently I can just wait the timer out on this for ten minutes, has anyone tried that before?

Comment

Sorcery really is "easy mode" in this game. I melted every boss solo & finished at level 83. Even S&O, Kalameet and Manus which I've never managed to solo before.

NG+ is almost the same except crapra demon - my God what an absolute **** tier boss. Not sure which is worse, him or Bed of Chaos

If anyone hasn't played a sorcerer before I absolutely recommend it, it's great fun.

Comment

I’ll give that a go. Never did sorcery.
                      I’m certainly not great at these games but I did Capra on my very first go. Total surprise that it was a boss battle, those two bloody dogs etc. but somehow I managed to attack from above a couple of times and it was all over in what felt like a minute. Needless to say, subsequent meetings with him played out a bit differently lol

Comment

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
                        Sorcery really is "easy mode" in this game. I melted every boss solo & finished at level 83. Even S&O, Kalameet and Manus which I've never managed to solo before.

NG+ is almost the same except crapra demon - my God what an absolute **** tier boss. Not sure which is worse, him or Bed of Chaos

If anyone hasn't played a sorcerer before I absolutely recommend it, it's great fun.
                        Maybe sorcery will be my Switch run then!

Main PS4 update...

I have all the trophies apart from all Miracles.

Forgot to join Gravelord before killing Nito (stupid) so that will have to wait until NG+++...

Got all the Sunlight medals so that's sorted.

Rhea is sorted but I need the Darkmoon Blade miracle... I had 2 Souvenirs of reprisal (killed gold pimp man early in NG+) so I need 8 more.

Is this realistic given the servers knocking around at soul level 150? I really don't want this to be the one thing stopping me from getting the Platinum.

Once I have it I can move on to either the Platinum for DS3 or Sekiro!

Comment

Platinum get. Happy Easter everyone

Comment

Platinum get. Happy Easter everyone
                            Congrats!

Comment

For whatever reason, I started a new character in the PC version of Remaster. Thanks to the Master Key I made quick progress to Anor Londo, where I reached the two Silver Knight archers. I pass the first rampart (with railings), reach the midway platform, start the run on the second rampart (without railings)...and a vagrant appears right where I am, pushing me in the abyss below.
                              My second time seeing a vagrant ever, the first time was on Switch while running inside the Crystal Cave a few years ago.

Comment

I started this 2 weeks ago and got the platinum today. I needed one more boss weapon, so I played up to Sif and Anor Londo. 4 playthroughs is enough for me!

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                                For whatever reason, I started a new character in the PC version of Remaster. Thanks to the Master Key I made quick progress to Anor Londo, where I reached the two Silver Knight archers. I pass the first rampart (with railings), reach the midway platform, start the run on the second rampart (without railings)...and a vagrant appears right where I am, pushing me in the abyss below.
                                My second time seeing a vagrant ever, the first time was on Switch while running inside the Crystal Cave a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X