17 26.98%

4 6.35%

7 11.11%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - Make it go away! Where's Farmville?

1 1.59%
Page 185 of 191 FirstFirst ... 85175183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1904

Thread: Dark Souls

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    So I can’t make +11 weapons. I’ve handed over the required ember, but none of my +10’s show in the list to reinforce. Is it a bug?

I reloaded and it’s working now. Phew.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 14-06-2018 at 01:56 PM.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

NG should be a ten-hour affair I reckon. I’ve got Gwyn ready to go, but I thought I’d do the DLC first having never played it before. I’ve got some clearing up to do too. All available NG rings and magic etc, but what a game! I’d forgotten exactly how good it is. I reckon I’ll have the platinum by NG++.

Whilst I enjoy II, it really makes you wonder what happened. III is excellent current-gen gaming, probably my favourite game of recent times, but it’s just too easy. The original is something else. The difficulty is just right and the layout is beyond perfect.

I might even even go back to Lameborne and get the platinum for that afterwards. May as well get all four done I guess.

I’ve always hoped that they’ll Remaster Demon’s. That would be perfect, though I don’t hold much hope. Praise the Sun!
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    NG should be a ten-hour affair I reckon. I’ve got Gwyn ready to go, but I thought I’d do the DLC first having never played it before. I’ve got some clearing up to do too. All available NG rings and magic etc, but what a game! I’d forgotten exactly how good it is. I reckon I’ll have the platinum by NG++.

Whilst I enjoy II, it really makes you wonder what happened. III is excellent current-gen gaming, probably my favourite game of recent times, but it’s just too easy. The original is something else. The difficulty is just right and the layout is beyond perfect.

I might even even go back to Lameborne and get the platinum for that afterwards. May as well get all four done I guess.

I’ve always hoped that they’ll Remaster Demon’s. That would be perfect, though I don’t hold much hope. Praise the Sun!
    Agree with everything except "Lameborne"

I've been loving this but accidentally annoying the giant blacksmith has taken some of the wind out of my sails (I was all ready to buy a bunch of large titanite and upgrade a shield). It's reversible of course but the cost of Absolution does NOT represent good value for souls. Bloody rip-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    I've been loving this but accidentally annoying the giant blacksmith has taken some of the wind out of my sails (I was all ready to buy a bunch of large titanite and upgrade a shield). It's reversible of course but the cost of Absolution does NOT represent good value for souls. Bloody rip-off.

The merchant in Sen's sells Large Titanite too.

Tomb of the Giants is a terrible area in NG. I don’t even bother going back for my Souls when I die. Having to carry a lantern instead of a shield makes it highly difficult indeed. I’m up to Nito now having only gained any levels from soul items I found. My humanity stocks are super low too. I’ve been trying to kindle as much as possible for NG+, but having to be unhollow is a total bastard. DSIII is a literal cakewalk compared to the original game.
    When I played it originally I disliked it too.
    However having played it again recently I absolutely loved it!

Likely because as I'm running a faith build so when I did stumble into a skeleton it was lighting spear to the face before they could really get started. I loved creeping around using the lamp though. You see see the skeletons eyes before you see them it's insanely creepy!

For this build it was an amazing change of pace and worked like a charm

They dealt with it better in Bloodborne as you could light the lamp and then have it hooked onto belt so you could continue with the light and being able to fight. In BB it was still possible to see things even without the light though

Would love to see an idea done like this again. Where you LITERALLY can't see a thing unless you have a lamp.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

It’s amazing how quickly you fly through NG+. I always seem to be slightly OP at this stage. 60 DEX with a +15 Uchi is naughty. I did seven bosses in just over hour this morning. I didn’t bother with the DLC in NG as I just wanted to get through it so I could go to town in NG+. I plan to do everything this time through.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

I saved up (and beat the

Stray Demon

which upped my soul purse) and got Absolution, so me and big blacksmith are tight again.

I've seen posts about +15 weapons, what do I need to do this?

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

The very large ember. It's found in New Londo Ruins. You'll likely die trying to get it unless you have both the Ring of Fog and the Slumbering Dragoncrest rings as it's guarded by some very tough enemies.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

The very large ember. It's found in New Londo Ruins. You'll likely die trying to get it unless you have both the Ring of Fog and the Slumbering Dragoncrest rings as it's guarded by some very tough enemies.
    Ah, I definitely don't have that. Cheers for the info