Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rage ?25 at tesco (?30 spend needed)

Just need to spend ?30 on anything else in store

Pretty decent deal, hopefully Tescos will do something similar for a game I want in future

Comment

Tescos really are evil, do they have to do this every other week? It's killing my wallet.

Comment

They are evil indeed. I went in to buy a single frozen pizza then ended up spending ?52!

Comment

I'm thinking of going there myself today, I have the same grave concerns. Actually hoping they have Ico and I can it that way, otherwise I fear I'll return with lots of Unneeded Stuff....

Comment

Just stock up on beer or whatever you drink for Christmas. Kill two birds with one stone.

Comment

A cunning plan indeed....

Comment

Shouldn't be that hard for you guys to spend ?30 on stuff you need is it?
                Buy the big stuff you don't need regularly but will need in future - toilet rolls, washing detergent, toothpaste (around ?5 that), tea/coffee etc.

Comment

A gaming site and you're suggesting people buy toothpaste and washing detergent?? TOILET PAPER! Pah! We're gamers, we don't need any of those things!!

Comment

Says Matt as he drags his butt along the carpet after running out of loo roll

Sorry, I have to do the family shopping every week and know how easy it is to rack that bill up with needy things

Comment

Or a gift card for another store or Christmas presents that way you have spent it but not really (if yours does them an it's not excluded)

Comment

Working...
                      X