Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS + Games + Ambassador Program F/T (Looking for PSP Go)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo 3DS + Games + Ambassador Program F/T (Looking for PSP Go)

Boxed and in fantastic condition. Black UK 3DS with Pilotwings + Ridge Racer. Also the device is registered with the ambassador program so you have 10 nes games and 10 gba games to follow.

Looking for a swap for a PSP Go, either colour, must be in tip top shape. Im very careful with my stuff so would like the trade to be for something in as good condition. Some included games wouldn't go a miss but not essential.

Thanks for looking.

I have one in near-mint condition. Fully boxed etc.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

PM'd you with my bundle details.

Comment

Pending to FSW. Will update when complete. Sorry J0e.

Comment

WTF? I posted a whole hour before Brad.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

To be fair, if he was off line when those messages were sent who do you think he'd trade with? Someone only offering the console or someone offering a bundle deal.

Comment

It would have been courteous, to ask me what I was offering based upon me posting first. TBH, I have a bundle also. Though there was no mention of requiring a bundle, hence me not posting about it in the first place.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Pays to lay your cards on the table straight away. To my mind a 3DS, 2 full games and 20 dlc titles is worth more than a solo PSP Go (which from your initial post looked liek what you were offering). I bundled together a bunch of stuff to create a fair deal and made my offer. It's not like I gazumped you or anything mate.

Comment

I cannot PM at work, and after I posted I didn't check back on the thread until my "WTF?" post. You sort of did gazump me, being that people tend to do the old "If it falls through with above poster, can I be next" thing, but you chose to go straight in despite me already having posted. Considering hexxed owes me a favour (which I gather he has forgotten about), I feel he should have been mindful of that also.
                  Last edited by J0e Musashi; 27-10-2011, 16:32.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

But there was nothing to 'fall through'. Nothing had been agreed. I mean in cases like:

item X for sale - ?10

Poster: I'll take it at asking price

poster2: If it falls through I'll take it

then yeah, that's fair enough but in this case he was clearly looking to see what kind of deal he could get. It kinda looked like you were lowballing to me. I don't usually post in the threads at all, I usually just PM and if everyone did that then this sort of thing would never happen.

Comment

How was I lowballing? I offered exactly what he had asked for.

Item X for trade

Poster: I have what you want.

Poster 2: I've PM'd.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Ok we're obviously going to disagree on this. Trading here clearly doesn't work the way you or I want it to but it is what it is.
                        Last edited by Brad; 27-10-2011, 17:36.

Comment

Your point about value is moot. Whilst you have committed no crime, my point is that hexxed should have at least acknowledged my offer. It would have been the polite thing to do IMO.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Ok first off I apologise. I read my PM's before reading the thread. My fault for not subscribing to my own thread. I'll take that. Didn't realise I was about to start a **** storm. FSW offer is very good and includes a bunch of accessories I would have been after anyway so it was a no brainer. I then checked the thread, saw you just offering a console and I declined. Yes I was rude not to respond directly. And for this I publicly apologise. If I have broken forum rules, which I dont think I have, then I will offer Joe first refusal.

Comment

I can't see any rules that have been broken (apart from too much chat in this thread).

Comment

Working...
                              X