No announcement yet.

The Import PS Vita thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found out I'm gonna have mine before it's at retail with a bit of luck. As soon as my retailer has stock, he'll be sending it out to me. HK 3G unit will be compatible with UK SIMs too. Woot etc
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      Just found out I'm gonna have mine before it's at retail with a bit of luck. As soon as my retailer has stock, he'll be sending it out to me. HK 3G unit will be compatible with UK SIMs too. Woot etc
      That's pretty cool. Wi-Fi only for me now due to the lack of UK compatibility with JPN 3G.

Still in time for Xmas too, hopefully.

Comment

Anyone know where you can order a HK unit from if you don't have dodgy 'nudge-nudge-wink-wink' friends like Joe?
        Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          That's pretty cool. Wi-Fi only for me now due to the lack of UK compatibility with JPN 3G.

Still in time for Xmas too, hopefully.
          Is JP 3G different to the uk 3G?
          I'm picking mine up in February when I'm in Tokyo for a little break.

Comment

Yes. Japanese units wont work over here.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

List of UMD Passport compatible Japanese game, all 262 of them.

Comment

if the games support that adhoc party app for the ps3 it'll be awesome.
                It was so cool setting up a room in mhfu so people knew exactly what you needed help with.

Comment

Yes. Japanese units wont work over here.
                  Thanks for the heads up, I'll just get the wifi version then.

Comment

Originally posted by mugetsu View Post
                    if the games support that adhoc party app for the ps3 it'll be awesome.
                    It was so cool setting up a room in mhfu so people knew exactly what you needed help with.
                    You could do that even easier in Tri.

Um, so you have to pay for the UMD passport feature 500-1000yen per game? Nice little bonus for Sony there.

Comment

hmmm a little over a week till i get my my PSV and i still dont know what games to get... was gonna get RR but with its bare bones content i will give it a miss. Maybe UMvC3, Hotshots Golf... and possibly HK ver. of Uncharted. I'm not much of an uncharted fan but at least something to play with.

Comment

Sounds good. I'm perhaps gonna have a sniff around the machine come March/April 2012 as fingers crossed should be in Japan. Tempted to look at the UK ones too. Waiting for more games before I purchase.

Comment

One week until launch!! 10 days until mine ships. Getting too excited!!

Comment

just wanted to let everyone know www.gadget-asia.com

have Vita for ?249.99 (WiFi) and ?259.99 (WiFi + 3G) and they have confirmed units will ship on the 23rd.

Shipping is ?34.89

not ideal if your in a rush for chrimbo, but if you can wait its worth saving money and buying it through them.

having spoke to them they havent listed the games or memory cards up yet, but will once they confirm the details with the supplier within the coming days and you can have your games added to the console shipment.

they also confirm they mark down the parcel for customs! yay!

just a heads up as ncsx are heavily overpricing their units and want $195 for shipping to the UK...

Comment

Locked to just one account now no matter how many overpriced memory cards you buy.

Pow - link: http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/12/sony-vita-psn/
                              Last edited by ItsThere; 16-12-2011, 07:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                                just a heads up as ncsx are heavily overpricing their units and want $195 for shipping to the UK...
                                Bloody hell that's like ?125 if you want one that bad for Xmas may as well bite the bullet and pay ?410 at vgi at least there is no potential customs charge

Comment

Working...
                                X