Any decent fishing games on Wii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any decent fishing games on Wii?

I've been fishing in Twilight Princess, and I'm up for some more, but I'm pretty new to the Wii, and I haven't heard of any big fishing games out on it. Having looked up Sega Bass Fishing, it sounds a bit naff. I used to love Legend of the River King on GBC with it's variety of fish, equipment and calming locations (minus fist fights with bears etc). I'd love to play something like that, but not too cartoony. Is there anything out there?

Not tried it but:
    Family Fishing
    There's also a version with a fishing controller addon thing.

Family Ski was a great game, so if this is as well made, then it'll be a winner.

Comment

Thanks, it looks interesting. Only came out in Japan though, I'm assuming?

Comment

Comes out in US soon. I think as "Fishing Resort"

Comment

All games (where appropriate) should include a little bit of fishing. It's like putting sugar on your cereal. It just makes it better.

Comment

Rune factory's got that whole minigame fishing thing if you're looking for slow paced adventure game

Comment

Resurrect! Any other Wii fishing recommends?

Comment

Personally, I look for recent fishing games (2018 / 2019) not old ones
                Any recommendations ?
                Last edited by charlesr; 15-08-2019, 11:18.

Comment

Not for the Wii but, since you have an Xbox One and Xbox Game Pass, fishing is being added to Sea of Thieves.

Comment

Working...
                  X