1 2.00%

0 0%

0 0%

2 4.00%

7 14.00%

12 24.00%

26 52.00%
Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 738182838485 ... LastLast
    Definitely true for weapons but my armour has actually been downgraded a bunch of times - going for the lightest now so I can carry more stuff. But I have also added to my light armour and one-handed weapon skills so those have gone up too.

I'm a magic user rocking a tasty steel axe. Maybe I need to work on my perks a bit better, only at lvl 11 so far!

If you're a magic user enemies definitely get easier. They might level up, maybe even at the same rate you do but your magic perks include things like getting more powerful spells, being able to cast for 50% less mana, wearing items that make you more powerful or able to cast for less mana. All this adds up to you being able to decimate enemies that were tough early on. I imagine the same is true for non-magic with better weapons and armour, less stamina needed etc.

Is Shozuki still on the forum? I wonder why he gave this game just 1 out of 10.

Edit - search is my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Shozuki View Post
    well, I don't like this at all really, its all a little uninteresting and boring. The voice acting is getting on my nerves too its pretty bad for a game in 2011. Combat is a bit disconnected, and so far the quests have been pretty uninteresting too. Don't get me started on the glitches...

I must admit I've only played 3 hours though and whilst I feel its enough - I better play more, there's must be some reason its getting such decent scores...? Graphically it looks pretty average in ultra @ 1080p running at 60+fps.

Well... pretty dissapointed in one of this years biggest releases. I hope when I finally get to Batman AC it wont let me down this much.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    All this adds up to you being able to decimate enemies that were tough early on.
    I remember playing the Final Fantasy Online demo on 360 and it was just a whole load of people running around, desperately trying to fight a tunnel worm for a morsel of XP. It was ridiculous.

I think you need to drop more than 3 hours into it to even scratch the surface.

Kicked off the Dark Brotherhood questline and that is certainly keeping my interest!

Yeah once you've got awesome weapons and gear, most enemies are a piece of cake, I was able to take down dragons easily with my character @ l 66. I pumped a lot of points into smithing and enchanting.

Quote Originally Posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
    Yeah once you've got awesome weapons and gear, most enemies are a piece of cake, I was able to take down dragons easily with my character @ l 66. I pumped a lot of points into smithing and enchanting.
    I don't even know where or how to smith yet! It's a vast world with lots to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThere View Post
    I don't even know where or how to smith yet! It's a vast world with lots to learn.

There're plenty of smiths in the towns and villages. Once you build your own houses you can do smithing in the comfort of your own house!

Seriously there are so many things you can do in this game it's insane.

I haven't yet managed to smith anything that I would remotely consider using above the cool stuff I have just found lying around.