Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post

In what a 747? As the sole occupant?

Comment

As the 747...

Comment

pic.twitter.com/7jjPL277Es

Comment

I'm certainly curious to see what the trailer's like. Never been big on chick flicks though so not expecting much...

Comment

Jennifer Connelly is in early negotiations to join Tom Cruise in the Joseph Kosinski-directed “Top Gun” sequel at Paramount Pictures. Cruise is reprising his role as hot shot Navy pilot ‘Maverick’ in the sequel to the 1986 Tony Scott/Jerry Bruckheimer classic. Connelly will play the movie’s female lead, a single mother who runs a local […]

Jennifer Connelly is in talks to join the film in its lead female role, a single mum working at a local Navy bar

Comment

Paramount Pictures has announced a new release slate with the big news being it has pushed back its highly anticipated action sequel “Top Gun: Maverick” by a full year – from July 12th 2019 to June 26th 2020. The extended time will reportedly allow the production to work out all the complicated and incredible flight […]

Top Gun II: Maverick has been delayed by a full year to give time for the flight sequences, the film will now open 26 June 2020

Comment

Not long ago came word that the release of “Top Gun 2: Maverick” was being delayed almost a year, though why wasn’t really clear beyond the obvious advantage move to an early Summer 2020 bow. Now The Sun is reporting that the film’s star Tom Cruise is partly responsible, saying that he has put the […]

Reportedly Top Gun 2 was delayed by a year so that Cruise could learn to fly a fighter jet. I can believe that one.

Comment

You can't say Tom isn't committed to his films.Scientology aside, you have to respect him.

Comment

That year gives Kilmer time to shed another stone too.

Comment

Words can't describe how happy this will make my missus, the first trailer:

Comment

More like Top Gun Again than Top Gun 2 but ok.

Comment

He really should have upgraded the Kawasaki GPZ900R to ZX-10R by now though.

Comment

not knowing this existed i was thinking this age filter photo craze thing has gone to far now

Comment

I all honesty, the trailer doesn’t look anywhere near as funny as Hot Shots.

Comment

Good trailer, I went from "no f**king way I'm seeing this" to "you know what it actually looks like it might be good"

Comment

Working...
                                X