• Show
Clear All

New poster with a new trailer hitting later today:

Comment

Trailer is out now

Comment

As expected, the film has been delayed till 23 December 2020

Comment

At this stage, we can basically just say everything is delayed. All of it.

Comment

Comment

It’s not only Disney which is shifting around its release dates today. Paramount Pictures has now effectively vacated 2020 and are pushing their two biggest releases for the rest of the year into next year. John Krasinski’s horror sequel “A Quiet Place Part II” has been moved from September 4th to April 23rd 2021 while […]

Paramount has pulled the Ejector Seat lever on 2020 and delayed Top Gun: Maverick to 01 July 2021. They've also delayed The Quiet Place: Part II to 23 April 2021.

Comment

Oh ffs whyyyyyy. (I'm really looking forward to this!)

Comment

Comment

I am so up for this movie it's ridiculous.

Comment

For Christ sake, Top Gun: Maverick has been delayed to 19 November 2021

Comment

Paramount has once again delayed its upcoming Tom Cruise tentpoles – “Top Gun: Maverick” and the seventh “Mission: Impossible” film – over COVID-19 concerns. “Top Gun: Maverick” is being moved from November 19th to May 27th 2022. “Mission: Impossible 7” is exiting its May 27th 2022 slot for a September 30th 2022 release. In addition, […]

Because everyone is so convinced COVID is over... Top Gun: Maverick has been delayed from November to 27 May 2022 due to... COVID concerns. The film now set to land nearly 2 years after originally intended.

Comment

Land....nice.

I'm getting sick of being excited for Top Gun 2. It is understandable of course, with the cinema being empty last few times I have been. How may were there last night Neon?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                            Land....nice.

I'm getting sick of being excited for Top Gun 2. It is understandable of course, with the cinema being empty last few times I have been. How may were there last night Neon?
                            I'd say about half full which is probably the busiest I've had it during Covid so far. It can't help but irritate because while the reasons for the delays make sense it's clear too that cinema clearly isn't an infection driver also. We're closing in on delays so long another entry should have been made by now

Comment

Cruise clearly doesn't want to give a penny away due to covid.

Comment

One of the last major pre-pandemic movies still waiting release is finally less than a month away meaning time for one last trailer:

Comment

Working...
                                X