Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    That's Dunfermline. Trust me, I'm looking out the window at it right now.
    Can confirm.

100% of the times I visited it was grey and drizzling.

Comment

To prove my point , taken yesterday.

Comment

Literally, like three doors up from Colin's shop is David Gray Barbers - that's how grey it is!

Comment

Two things that I absolutely pray don't happen in this film:

1: Time Travel. If it features time travel I'm walking out of the cinema right there.

2: Replacing Indy at the end of the film with 'Strong Female character'.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Mangold must've been being spammed

Comment

I'm in...

Comment

John Williams said he's been called in to rescore a new ending they are filming.
                    Test Audiences haven't responded well either.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      John Williams said he's been called in to rescore a new ending they are filming.
                      Test Audiences haven't responded well either.
                      The aliens must have came back.

Comment

I like Indy films. I can even stomach Atlantis from time to time.

But Boyd sodding Holbrook. Unless I read his character dies a seriously nasty death with less than 30 seconds of screen time, this won't even be a watch when it hits free to air tv.

Comment

They've made multiple endings for the film, not as a result of testing though. The testing story came from the Daily Fail

Comment

Mangold Again Blasts Indy 5 Reshoot Talk - Dark Horizons
                            Mangold takes to social media to say any talk of reshoots or multiple endings etc is BS

"Dial of Destiny" Will Reveal Mutt's Fate - Dark Horizons
                            Whilst he also confirms that Mutt won't be in the fifth film though it will explain what became of Indy's son. In addition to this Mangold confirms that the films opener takes place in 1944 using the de-aged Indiana before moving to 1969 for the remainder of the film

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              Mutt won't be in the fifth film though it will explain what became of Indy's son
                              But we already know. He became king of the jungle, hanging out with all his monkey buddies

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X