Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harrison Ford Talks "Crystal Skull" Criticism - Dark Horizons
    Harrison Ford dismisses some of the criticism against Crystal Skull and says that Dial of Destiny won't contain a chain of age related puns

Comment

Comment

Falling from the plane is the new Nuke the fridge.
        Its going to be a different watch this film.

Comment

I reckon a lot of people will be straining to spot the stunt doubles...

Comment

It'll be called unrealistic despite him having already fallen from a plane in a prior film in a sequence more likely to kill him than the fridge incident. Presumably he'll use a crocodile to sky surf in on to a Nazi's head like a real hero would

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              Presumably he'll use a crocodile to sky surf in on to a Nazi's head like a real hero would
              What a guy!

Comment

I'm firmly putting my hat on the 'It's going to be terrible' stand. Almost, but not quite, Crystal Skull bad.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  What a guy!
                  Lol, beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    I'm firmly putting my hat on the 'It's going to be terrible' stand. Almost, but not quite, Crystal Skull bad.
                    nothing could be as bad as the last indy film, its like one of those Ai chat bots wrote it after being fed the script of the previous three films but accidentally also got fed the ending of encounters of the third kind.

[The Final Act the crystal macguffin]

Killer ants get the Nazis, goodbye generic enemy's indie is safe now.

Indie drives off a waterfall in a car boat though, ARGHHH he survives.

surprise they have found a massive hidden temple!!!

but oh no their is a new generic enemy in the walls!!!

it's genric tribal style black people!!!

We couldn't see the danger because they are black people with their eyes closed!!!!

But wait it was aliens and we brought them back their plastic skull and now their flying home!!!!

The end.

Comment

Another trailer we just rewatched and I'm going to place my bets on... it will be a genuinely good entry, possibly even very good. A cozy third best and distantly better than Doom or Skull.

Comment

Fifth "Indiana Jones" Scores A PG-13 Rating - Dark Horizons
                        In line with the other entries

Comment

New trailer out fir this. (Someone better at embedding links can add it)

I think it's a better trailer definitely, but I don't feel confident in the film. I'll hold judgement for now.
                          Harrison still looks cool though, hope I age as well as him.

Comment

Looks better than Kingdom, likely better than Doom, which would put it leagues ahead of every film of its type bar Raiders and Crusade. I'll take that

When this film has gone there'll likely never be another similar type of film of remotely the same quality again based on the last 40 years of bad imitations so I'm all in.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Looks better than Kingdom, likely better than Doom, which would put it leagues ahead of every film of its type bar Raiders and Crusade. I'll take that

When this film has gone there'll likely never be another similar type of film of remotely the same quality again based on the last 40 years of bad imitations so I'm all in.
                                This trailer just hit the right notes for me. It could still turn out to be a bad film but I'm not getting crystal skull vibes from it and that's enough for me to have hope.

As you say Neon, it could come in near the top of the leaderboard and I never thought I would see that in my lifetime.

Comment

Working...
                                X