Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    I haven't quite gone that far. That's a strong word. But unless your post was meant to be celebratory in tone, it does feel like you have a bug in your butt about nothing more than women getting to be in movies. I'm sure you understand how that looks.
    Fine yeah I hate women in films. If I watch a film and a single woman appears on screen I immediately turn it off and throw a can of Stella at the screen.

Comment

We are gamers, not politicians.

Otherwise, we would be politicians.

Gamers. We play games.

Comment

But not Tomb Raider, right?

Comment

Bomba

Comment

Emmy-winning “Fleabag” creator/star Phoebe Waller-Bridge has been cast as the female lead opposite Harrison Ford in the long-awaited fifth “Indiana Jones” film at Paramount Pictures. The 78-year-old Ford reprises his role as the globetrotting archeologist in the James Mangold-directed feature which also has legendary Oscar-winning composer John Williams signing on to score. Mangold said in […]

Fleabags Phoebe Waller-Bridge has been cast in Indiana Jones 5.

Comment

Following the casting of Phoebe Waller-Bridge as the female lead, celebrated actor Mads Mikkelsen (“Another Round,” “Hannibal,” “Rogue One”) has joined the cast of the next Indiana Jones movie at Lucasfilm. Plot details are under wraps, as are details regarding who Mikkelsen will play. James Mangold is taking over the film’s directing from Steven Spielberg. […]

Mads Mikkelsen is the latest to join the cast of the final film

Comment

The very long in the works fifth and final installment to the “Indiana Jones” franchise is finally happening with photos popping up online of production prepping for a shoot to kick off next week in the UK at Pinewood Studios. Harrison Ford slips on his signature hat one last time for the new film which […]

Next week in the UK, for the last time ever, Harrison Ford will step out onto the set before tipping his finger to nudge up the fedora and take us one one more adventure after years of development

Comment

The man is 78. Let him rest.

Comment

He looked like someone's dad dressed as Indy at a fancy dress party in the last one, and that was 15 years ago.

Comment

And yet it'll still be better than the endless run of Indy style knock off films we still get like Tomb Raider, Jungle Cruise, Uncharted etc. I'm quietly hopeful about this one, directed well his age shouldn't be a major hurdle and should also be a component of the plot given this is the final entry but I'm also quietly hopeful that Mangold will handle it in the right manner which I doubt Spielberg would have because when Steven has lost interest it shows.

Comment

Indy will be the butt of all the jokes. He'll be the clumsy relic of the past who comes good in the end. Backed up by a wise cracking female lead.

Comment

That'll be where Phoebe Whaller-Bridge steps in

Comment

The first behind-the-scenes photos from the UK set of Lucasfilm’s fifth “Indiana Jones” movie have appeared over at The Daily Mail and they’re not what you expect. With production officially underway, these first shots see a stuntman wearing a young Harrison Ford mask while riding a motorcycle. The man is also donning a Nazi uniform […]

Filming begins and it looks like the franchise is getting its second flashback opening sequence

Comment

Classic time to watch the collection

Comment

Absolutely. We’re going to need a bigger boat!

Comment

Working...
                                X