X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 Official Headset, PS3 Arcade Stick, 360 Controller and 360 games

PS3 Official Wireless Headset - ?10 inc postage
    PS3 Street Fighter IV Fightstick - Modded with Sanwa buttons - Buttons are red and white, can provide picture if wanted - ?40 including postage
    Black Official 360 Wireless Controller, in v.good condition, used a couple of times - ?10 including postage
    CoD4:MW (360) - ?8 - inc postage
    CoD5:WaW (360) - ?8 - inc postage
    CoD6: Modern Warfare 2 (360) - ?12 - inc postage
    CoD7: Black Ops (360) - ?15 - inc postage

Or all CoD games for ?35

All payment via PayPal.
    Last edited by RetroPop; 02-01-2012, 15:37.

Pics of the PS3 stick please.

Comment

PM'd.

Comment

Added PS3 headset, lowered price on some items.

PS3 Fightstick still available.

Comment

I'll take the headset if it's complete. I gather it's the first version that came with SOCOM? Does it have the spare clip? Is it boxed etc?
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Had a quick look around and can't seem to find the box with the extra clip in. It's just the headset with the clip, dock and cable I'm afraid. It's this one:
            Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.
            Last edited by RetroPop; 02-01-2012, 23:10.

Comment

Could you send me a pic of the PS3 stick please?

Thanks

Rob

Comment

PM'd.

Comment

Hey mate, please can you get in touch with me about the games i bought from you?? not received them yet and you have not answered pm's, plz can you lmk whats going on??

Comment

Originally posted by paddyo View Post
                    Hey mate, please can you get in touch with me about the games i bought from you?? not received them yet and you have not answered pm's, plz can you lmk whats going on??
                    I'm still waiting on Skyrim. Bought it before the xmas cut off, he had time to post but didn't then when he logging in after the new year he'd replied to a PM saying he'd post that Tues (the first day he could in the new year) and that he'd been away over xmas.
                    I bought Portal 2 a few weeks before Skyrim and it did arrive but very late (claimed he had the flu, but only said after I'd paid for it).

I've tried contacting him away from the forum but haven't had a reply. If Charles wasn't away I'd have already been a pissy prat but I'm still in the lenient phase at the mo.

Comment

Thanks Bort, let me know if you hear from him, i will do the same. I pm'ed Charles, didnt realise he was away

Comment

I bought a Wavebird before Christmas. Was assured that it would be sent off on the 3rd or 4th of January, but still nothing. I sent another PM on the 12th, but I've not had a reply.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

User has not replied to PMs or emails so trade access has been removed. If anyone has contact details other than email, please forward to me.

Comment

Working...
                          X